Barrett on 2SM...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Long season....souths and dragons games early in the season we were outplayed...otherwise inexperienced side, young players and others who werent getting big minutes at other sides and new to manly ...was his job to mould them....didnt blame kelly but rather the " spacing " on the left side for leaking points....halves and centres getting exposed in defence...need to push off our line when defending in our 10mtrs....thinks the side deserve to play semis based on hard work they've put in this year...

Couldn't listen to the whole thing and had bad reception, but weren't they critical of Tapau only getting 40 minutes a game? Could not hear the answer at all. Anyone?

Budgie...tapau's minutes depend on how the possession goes....if we are scoring points and hes walking back whilst the kicker is taking the shot..he can suck in the big ones and stsy out longer....no possession and too much team defence then 20 mind a half it is

Budgie...tapau's minutes depend on how the possession goes....if we are scoring points and hes walking back whilst the kicker is taking the shot..he can suck in the big ones and stsy out longer....no possession and too much team defence then 20 mind a half it is
Thanks Westie : )

".... need to push off our line when defending in our 10mtrs...."

we need to push quickly, in a line when defending and hit and wrap not arm grab

Was he asked any questions on Kelly
Not that I can recall but our left side defensive issues where it stands out like dogs balls for all to see was brought up and as usual Trent said they will be working hard to solve the problem
The coach can only do so much really .
A jockey cant win the Melbourne cup with a inferior horse and a coach cant win a comp with inferior players in his team

Dead_Horses_Dont_Make_Sales.png

Not that I can recall but our left side defensive issues where it stands out like dogs balls for all to see was brought up and as usual Trent said they will be working hard to solve the problem
A jockey cant win the Melbourne cup with a inferior horse and a coach cant win a comp with inferior players in his team

View attachment 6346
Smart, Although then again it is a team sport so you never know. One thing a coach can do is improve players and build structures, and as far as I know Trent has done a really good job at that. I, as well as most don't know why we have fallen apart, although hopefully they can revive the season this weekend

View attachment 6346
What happened to the Fortress being rebuilt @BOZO , you couldn't get enough of it a few weeks ago. Why is it now Barretts fault and not Lord Bobby.... What's changed. Who did the buying. You cant have a good stable of winning horses if someone keeps buying donkeys

What happened to the Fortress being rebuilt @BOZO , you couldn't get enough of it a few weeks ago. Why is it now Barretts fault and not Lord Bobby.... What's changed. Who did the buying. You cant have a good stable of winning horses if someone keeps buying donkeys
Read my flogging a dead horse post .I haven't criticised Trent and Bozo's rebuilding work is not done yet so dont get your feathers in a knot feathered friend
You cant buy elite players when You have over 1 million dollars on the side line and are part of your cap . If Bozo had the money like Arko he would not be experimenting with budget players.
Any one that criticises the Immortal has no idea or is a clown
Take your pick
clown-craze-mask.jpg

You change like the wind feathered fiend...Really Zorba get on the same horse occasionally and ride it.
The fortress is rebuilt - you posted the article. And of course he hasn't and still doesnt look like he has. Not criticism but fact.
Because Bozo is an immortal does not mean he is the greatest thing to ever happen to this team and is not beyond criticism. You clown take that how ever you want, but I cant see the new troops lining up for 2018.

You change like the wind feathered fiend...Really Zorba get on the same horse occasionally and ride it.
The fortress is rebuilt - you posted the article. And of course he hasn't and still doesnt look like he has. Not criticism but fact.
Because Bozo is an immortal does not mean he is the greatest thing to ever happen to this team and is not beyond criticism. You clown take that how ever you want, but I cant see the new troops lining up for 2018.
I really think you don't read my posts properly . We will agree to disagree feathered friend :)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8