Barrett: Manly are hot and angry.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anticipation ahead of 2018 trials:
February marks footy trials and for Trent Barrett’s men, it can’t come quick enough!

The Sea Eagles are gearing up for trials against the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks on February 17 and the Sydney Roosters on February 24 prior to the season opener against the Newcastle Knights on March 9.

Barrett said his players are itching to get a crack at different faces after a challenging pre-season of working against, and alongside, each other.

“It’s been a tough slog for them. It is a challenging period this one because the players are ready to play," Barrett said.

“The weather has been extremely hot and they are angry and need to play. They just need to let some steam off."

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/02/01/anticipation-ahead-of-2018-trials/

They're not the only ones!

Bring on the start of the season!!!!!

I’m sad to say I think we will go backwards this year without a recongised 5/8.

I think the side batted well above last year. Like to be proved wrong but I’m not hopeful.

spark up old chap .... we are in a great position

Last edited:
A friend of a friend (so take it for what it's worth ) plays for blacktown. They did an opposed session against us (minus Jake and Marty) & said we were ordinary. I would assume we are at that stage where we don't want to get injured and they have a point to prove. I hope we are ready

If the Blacktown boys were competitive with first grade that simply confirms we have solid depth this year (except 5/8).

A friend of a friend (so take it for what it's worth ) plays for blacktown. They did an opposed session against us (minus Jake and Marty) & said we were ordinary. I would assume we are at that stage where we don't want to get injured and they have a point to prove. I hope we are ready

I hope there is not another opposed session planned next week ..... especially if they read your post ...... (smiley face)

Probably still put 50 on them

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7