Barrett interview.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
^ No idea, I got lost in his eyes and my ears stopped working.
One thing I do know, if he puts as much effort into preparing the team as he does into preparing his hair, we're definitely on a winner!
I've never seen eyes that look so much like they have eyeliner on yet haven't ... apart from my beagle.

^ No idea, I got lost in his eyes and my ears stopped working.
One thing I do know, if he puts as much effort into preparing the team as he does into preparing his hair, we're definitely on a winner!
is his hair spiked in the Bart Simpson mould?
Can we now refer to him as "Bart"?

He was just on the big sports brekky this morning too. I get the feeling he wants killer to play 5/8 but respects that killer doesn't want to. Said he didn't think they would get Tapau for this year but was over the moon he came and is really happy with the roster. Didn't say no when quizzed about Dylan Walker. And spoke very highly of Hoppa and his appointment. Sounds very promising to me.

My ONLY concern is his love and respect for Hopoate after being there for a week or so.
Please Trent be your own man and not just tow the corporate line.
Loved his justification that Hoppa has 10 kids. I only really know of two of them - one took two years off in his prime AND chose Parra the other ended up in gaol for extreme violence. Perhaps not the best defence unless, of course, he was highlighting planning and discipline.

His defence was that Hoppa is a genuinely nice person (albeit prone to lose his temper) and that the kids all love him.

I really I joyed the first interview. That he has spoken to Mateo and believes he is the X factor the club need fit and firing. Think I'll be surprised if Lyons is the full time five eight.

Stewart and Tom rotating might have just increased.

I really I joyed the first interview. That he has spoken to Mateo and believes he is the X factor the club need fit and firing. Think I'll be surprised if Lyons is the full time five eight.

Stewart and Tom rotating might have just increased.
I will be surprised too - unless he is off the fags now.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8