Barrett, got us to the finals!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And when we are out the back door next week....

Because I can champ

I'll do and say what I want chief

I don't really need to post this, but I think you are a sad, pathetic individual Strone 33... I'm not sure if you think you are funny, but you are just a boring repetitive troll who doesn't need to be on this forum with us. I wish you could be blocked so nobody has to read the crap you consistently post.

I don't really need to post this, but I think you are a sad, pathetic individual Strone 33... I'm not sure if you think you are funny, but you are just a boring repetitive troll who doesn't need to be on this forum with us. I wish you could be blocked so nobody has to read the crap you consistently post.

Cheers bud, I'm sorry that you feel that way, it must be such a battle getting through each day with those thoughts running through your mind constantly, I feel sorry for you.

All good on my end tho, loving life and living the dream in every way possible 24-7 :)

Cheers bud, I'm sorry that you feel that way, it must be such a battle getting through each day with those thoughts running through your mind constantly, I feel sorry for you.

All good on my end tho, loving life and living the dream in every way possible 24-7 :)

Hey, I'm ok too, and you are the last person I think about. I've just observed your posts over time, and can see you offer very little value to this forum.

I don't care about the people who put sh1t on this guy, but he has handled a lot of pressure over the last couple of months, and got us into the finals. Most have bagged his selection of certain players, but all have proved them wrong. At the end of the day, Barrett and Bozo have done an extraordinary job with their recruitment, and I'd like to thank them for giving us a crack at a 9th Premiership!
I love him as our coach

Strone has an opinion of TB. This opinion has not wavered throughout the season. At least he is consistent about this.
Its not going to change, even if we win a GF under Trent in the future. I am going to respect his opinion, even though I personally think his views on TB are delusional.

TB has done a fantastic job overall, he started the season behind the 8 ball, no Snake or Skivvy. He had faith in some untried youngsters and gave them belief. Do not underestimate what a huge achievement it is to make the finals with this team. He has also had to deal with a salary cap investigation that was always going to challenge us and also deal with injuries to key players, remember that we had the smallest squad in the NRL. Anything the team achieves no is a bonus. I know TB has his critics and some will argue that we should have finished higher than we did, I do ask the question of his critics, did any of you seriously think that we would challenge for the top 8 this season? This was always going to be a building season and now we have a solid platform moving forward, well done to TB and his coaching team!!!!

Best part is that we are now officially a team on the way up, which is the most exciting place to be. A new coach to grow with the new team can work, but only if the coach (and the playing group) have what it takes. I'd say all the signs are very positive!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8