Barrett getting paid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can someone paste the article- I can’t get into it
It's old news Wheel

...Manly is also paying new coach Des Hasler around $700,000 on top of Barrett’s $650,000 a year deal.
Penn said Manly was legally obliged to continue paying him.
“It’s an outcome no one wanted,” he said, “If he could get another gig that would be great for everyone. It’s frustrating for Trent but we wish him well and hope he gets a gig.”

Glaze your windows with rothfool desperation, twice as transparent as glass and comes with newspaper suited for your toilet.

The interest in Barrett is hilarious. If it happened at any other club it would be a case of Trent who? But because the tool hates Manly not only does TB get his 50k per month until a July he also gets lots of publicity. Sadly it hasn’t helped him get another job. The Tool’s sharks didn’t want him.

He won't have a team to support soon so he's just getting into practice for writing anything to fill space.
Then again he's been doing that for years...

He only gets paid up to july would it be full term of deal ?
If thats all that old creep can get on then good luck. Cronulla going broke dodgy ex coach and huge culture issues.

He only gets paid up to july would it be full term of deal ?
If thats all that old creep can get on then good luck. Cronulla going broke dodgy ex coach and huge culture issues.
Nov-June is the payout hit to Manly.

Shows up Baz' lack of required attributes that he is still unemployed :nerd:

Flanno is being paid out by the Sharks despite getting punted for systemic cheating. That’s more interesting than loser coach replaced while having contract honoured.

Manly still paying former coach Trent Barrett’s monthly salary
FEBRUARY 02, 2019

He is being paid $54,000 a month by the Sea Eagles to sit on his backside and do nothing.

It is a far cry from last season when Barrett was a man under siege, battling club hierarchy and conditions that were so bad he even had to bring in his own backyard furniture.

He still has a club car and a laptop on top of his whopping salary and is on this incredibly generous deal for another six months courtesy of chairman Scott Penn and his failure to reach a settlement when Des Hasler started last October.

No wonder he was in no hurry to chase the job at Cronulla.

Barrett has moved out of his northern beaches home and is now living on the south coast with his young family. He is tied to Manly until July and denies he spoke to the Cronulla Sharks.

I'm just sitting back, enjoying time with my family and being patient,Barrett said.

Manly is also paying new coach Des Hasler around $700,000 on top of Barrett's $650,000 a year deal.

It's an outcome no one wanted he said, If he could get another gig that would be great for everyone. It's frustrating for Trent but we wish him well and hope he gets a gig;

He won't have a team to support soon so he's just getting into practice for writing anything to fill space.
Then again he's been doing that for years...

Wasn't he going to give up on the NRL a few years ago (I seem to remember it coinciding with the Sharks getting done for peptides) to go follow the AFL and A-League?

I wish he had actually done that. The man with a bar tab even NASA's best couldn't figure out is a complete tool and is almost as bad for rugby league as Greenturd.

Manly are doing the right thing by Trent and paying him which Buzz must hate.
I don't consider it the best job in the league as Buzz states.
  • You know you are unemployed in a few months.
  • No one has approached you knowing you are available, so work prospects look grim.
  • If you do take up an offer you loss that $54,000 a month and won't get an offer that high again.

I think it's a pro Manly piece!

Basically the headline is: Employer pays employee as per contract.

Seems pretty standard if not 'honourable' in this age.

Phil is just pointing out that Manly has done the right thing. Thanks Phil, you'll be a fan sooner than you think!

Wonder if he'll be as keen to report how much the gummies have to pay out Flanagan...

giphy.gif

Manly still paying former coach Trent Barrett’s monthly salary
FEBRUARY 02, 2019

He is being paid $54,000 a month by the Sea Eagles to sit on his backside and do nothing.

It is a far cry from last season when Barrett was a man under siege, battling club hierarchy and conditions that were so bad he even had to bring in his own backyard furniture.

He still has a club car and a laptop on top of his whopping salary and is on this incredibly generous deal for another six months courtesy of chairman Scott Penn and his failure to reach a settlement when Des Hasler started last October.

No wonder he was in no hurry to chase the job at Cronulla.

Barrett has moved out of his northern beaches home and is now living on the south coast with his young family. He is tied to Manly until July and denies he spoke to the Cronulla Sharks.

I'm just sitting back, enjoying time with my family and being patient,Barrett said.

Manly is also paying new coach Des Hasler around $700,000 on top of Barrett's $650,000 a year deal.

It's an outcome no one wanted he said, If he could get another gig that would be great for everyone. It's frustrating for Trent but we wish him well and hope he gets a gig;

Hey Scotty,

I'll not coach Manly for $50k per month.
Whaddya say?

Yours most sincerely,
Budgewoi Eagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8