Bantheman Banthesham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
I have a problem with this whole Monas saga and a particular view on whats going on & who the villian is.

Nobody is perfect but professional people learn from mistakes and particularly so when there is a reasonable chance that the subject of the mistake might raise its head again.

In this case we all endured last years debacle. Those directly involved should have learnt a lesson from it. The club would not want to see again, the mid season instability caused by public ruminations & constant speculation. Michael himself saw last years circus as damaging to himself & the club.

I believe the club has learned from last year. As has Michael. The club would not ever promote public knowledge of this issue and I believe that MM would wince at the mere suggestion of a replay of the episode from 05.

I believe that both MM & club management would see it as in their own respective interests to prevent or at the very least minimise public knowledge of this & quietly go about arrangments for a change in circumstances with the least of fuss & disruption.

But there may well be a party to the proceedings that sees benefits for himself with all this scrutiny. That same party would be the source of the leaks to the media. It is not far fetched to conclude that Bantheman Banthesham is the direct cause of this current situation :
a) likes his name up there being promoted in the media
b) earning a "reputation" via this & other wheeler dealer type negotiations

The NRL & Players Association should look at whatever accreditation processes there are for Player Managers and shield the interests of Rugby League from sharks such as this Bantheman.

What to do we want ?...............................Bantheman banned !
When do we want it ?.................................Now !

:cop:

When the Media turned up at a secret 7 am Sunday morning meeting last year with cameras etc it was clear that Manly weren't doing the running on that one and highly unlikely that MM was either.

When it stinks the fart usually comes from the person closest to the smell.

Spot on Jatz.

Banaghan is simply making it known that his client is on the market. This is for the simple reason that it is the easiest way to publicise it and get clubs that are interested in it to start throwing offers around.

Williams r-signed with souths so there wont be room there for him. so my question is where?

Ive gotta say ive been impressed with Mick on the field this year and have backed him when others on here have had a shot at him.

But this stinks of Groundhog Day and has the potiential to derail our season.

Sadly we need to get Monas out of our club quick smart as i doubt he will change his manager, we should also cease all talks with bryant and going for barr any players who are managed by this cretin.

Cold hard facts are for the 3 years Micks been at manly all the headlines hes made for our club have been for the wrong reasons.

He came to our club when we were a bottom of the ladder side, he played a role in moving us to a mid field club, he has served his purpose Mick monaghan isnt a player who i see as helping us win a comp, all i see is excess bagage.
Sad really because he has shown he has something to offer at hooker.

Banaghan is a joke but the simple fact is that Monas is the client and Banaghan is the agent. Why can't Monas simply tell Banaghan to pull his head in.

I understand that he wouldn't want to sack the bloke that ultimately landed him a $240k per season lottery win but you can still make your feelings known on how the matter is handled. If it's mutually agreeable, by all means shop him around but don't turn it into a circus again.

Unfortunately you guys are right on the money & with our injury problems at present I hope this does not de-rail our 2006 campaign as it did in 2005.
Cliffy GC I now agree with you, it is now time for MM to move on, but to whom probably to the ESL as no NRL club is going to use up 240K pa on him unless they are desperate.
Maybe the Roosters rumour may have some legs if they can offload Finch.
Not sure who else is desperate for a half back??

Why not payout Monnas (cash permitting), and let him go into the great unknown. Scratch him. We can then focus on a Hooker (with Aust. rep credentials) who plays Hooker, and move FORWARD as a team.

banaghan is a dickhead,no doubt about it.

but in simple monetary terms has there been a single greater achievement for a player manager than to chisel a quarter of a million dollars a year out of a club for MM.

I cant remember one although the tom leahroy lahs case would go close .

LoL. Monaghan has won the lotto. Three years straight. Who's fault is that? It's funny now that "other" clubs have "baulked" at his price, he is all of a sudden "happy" here, and The Manly Daily's weak arse approach thinks we don't realise they are coverring his arse on the situation.

Daily......ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz........

We know EXACTLY what is happenning:-

Ha, ha...I can go elsewhere and play 1/2 back (what I want) for the price I want....Hang on...no-one wants me, and my asking price is ridiculous.....How lucky do I have it at Manly !!! BOOOYAAA....I'll have to remember to send Max a Christmas Card.

Try and work some cutting edge information Manly Daily. Corso...see what Mata means mate?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2