Banners for Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Banners for dogs game 2

Coffs Harbour
Salary Cap
Fiberglass Shoulder pads
Salary Cap (again)
Sacking Club Ledgends
Setting up Super Leauge

Side note does anyone still take banners to games?

I have not taken one since my teens (to long ago to mention)

StuBoot said:
BEING Manly
Since 1947

BRILLIANT!

Hope to see this one at the game and I reckon this should be used on our next range of supporter merchandise.

We don't need to mention any other team but nothing wrong with pinching their smartarse marketing and improving on it.

< Comment Deleted By Moderator >

Napper,

Please keep your comments clean and within the rules of the Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service located at:

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use

and

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

Thank-you

Cameron said:
Just a tip to anyone taking in contravesial banners. Don't use poles and make sure you can fold it up and conceal it under your shirt or something. Anz security can be very strict and I'm tipping Canterbury would have them all over this on Friday night.
You'll still get them confiscated if they are considered offensive.

Not to mention there is an SMS number advertised at the stadium where people can report "issues" to.

In short anything considered offensive wouldn't last long as security are always looking at the crowd from the field.

Source: I know someone who works security at ANZ.

MrInvisible said:
Cameron said:
Just a tip to anyone taking in contravesial banners. Don't use poles and make sure you can fold it up and conceal it under your shirt or something. Anz security can be very strict and I'm tipping Canterbury would have them all over this on Friday night.
You'll still get them confiscated if they are considered offensive.

Not to mention there is an SMS number advertised at the stadium where people can report "issues" to.

In short anything considered offensive wouldn't last long as security are always looking at the crowd from the field.

Source: I know someone who works security at ANZ.

Is there anyone you dont know?

Seriously, if you know God it would sort out a long standing debate on this website

This would be reply to those shirts the dogs produced

We are manly
You are dogs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8