Banned Jatz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Please welcome Jatz Crackers into the not so exclusive club of honest speaking posters who has been banned by a wanker at MSE. LOL.

Its no great loss really. Having to accommodate fools and watch them post sickly "yes sir' material doesnt exactly stimulate, even the average intelligence.

Dan, I think you should offer all ST members who have been (bona fide) banned from MSE, a badge or web certificate congratulating them.

Since this is such a great idea we can call it the "Jatz Crackered" banned award ! :dance:

a cracking idea.... I am going to write a plugin for that :)

but i will call it the daniel club to boost my ego :)

just kidding it will be the MSE banned club, you need to apply and provide proof to get in

i copped at least 4 bannings "back in the day" , but i was sure braith anaster was joining Manly :evil: :evil:

chuck in a banning from the parra site as well haha!!!

a cracking idea.... I am going to write a plugin for that :)

but i will call it the daniel club to boost my ego :)

just kidding it will be the MSE banned club, you need to apply and provide proof to get in

Dear Sir Daniel,

Please accept this formalised application below inclusive of proof of banned status.

I trust that my idea will cause my application to be granted without delay & that my inclusion as a foundation member of "Club Banned" (similar to Club Med, only less activity involved) is automatic.

I look forward to mingling with other like minded members of Club Banned and chomping on cigars, quaffing the very best of red wines, and farting loudly in oversized studded leather chairs with you all.

PROOF:
Forum Setup
Forum Name / Alias:
Jatz Crackers

Forum Signature:
If you think Jatz Crackers is nuts you may well be right.
Demerit Points
Infringement Forum Expiry Date Demerit Points
TONE - Vilification
View
10/09/2006

Points Remaining : 0
:stupid:

Who did you vilify?

My transgression amongst those of the higher footy wanker order was to challenge a post by "Peter"

A favoured son apparently.

It isnt that much different to other occassions im sure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4