Banned Again :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, someone called L Daly a long haired hoon or something, and this bloke with long hair fired up and it was on, funniest thread ever and a good illustration why this site exists!

yeah, someone called L Daly a long haired hoon or something, and this bloke with long hair fired up and it was on, funniest thread ever and a good illustration why this site exists!

The guy Alex (I think) posted on OEE last year defending Hoppa when somebody posted back saying as a joke that he must really be Hoppa he replied saying something like no I am not Hoppa I am Alex.

[quote author=PJ]
I keep meaning to ask you Jatz- did you end up meeting Barks outside the Optus building in North Sydney so he could get his point across???

Grew up Northside so I know North Sydney & the droptus building well. But now live 1,200 kms from Sydney. If barks wants to turn up here, I could always meet up him when i can spare a minute. No problem.

[/quote]
I've given you many offers in our personal posts, but you've asked me to go away. Why didn't you respond with "no problem" then?

Posters can disagree with me all they want, you wanna call me ****nuckle and the like, well then show some nuts & we'll organise to have a beer at your next brookie or away game...and then you can repeat what you think of me...apparently it shouldn't be a problem for you.

Now Now personal threats, even only implied threats, are getting out of line chaps. Keep it to hitting each other with handbags please!

You sound like a seriously disturbed adult with a child like mentality & maturity.

Good luck in your life endevours sport. Youll need it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes.........thats me laughing AT you.

You sound like a seriously disturbed adult with a child like mentality & maturity.

Good luck in your life endevours sport. Youll need it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes.........thats me laughing AT you.

:lol: and the above is so mature.....

your someone who attacks people over a forum or on the phone, but then uses the "I'm 12000km away, so I'm safe".

Settle down mate...this is getting bloody ridiculous- no one here (in this little arguement atleast) knows each other so to want to meet up with someone to sort things out over a footy forum post is a massive overreaction!
Just chillout, it's not personal- how could it be no one knows each other???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4