Banned Again :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
haha just went to MSE and i'm gooooone for a post on sunday i got no idea what i said... i had only just got back into it from my last banning too.. i think i was onto my 12th post over there... had just a few more posts here

But they explained what you did wrong, how it breached posting rules, how you can correct it next time, and when you'll next be allowed back on didn't they?

And what you did was a significant sin, wasn't it? Damaging to the club and all.

And the action in banning you was a fair and balanced response?

And it was after an appropriate warning too wasn't it?

And of course you have a right to an appeal don't you?

And the person who made the decision corresponded with you privately about it, didn't he/she?

And that person explained that you are a valued Manly supporter, and that he hopes you return?

I just dont know if I can continue to associate with you twouble makers.

These highly dangerous incidents disturb me and fill me full of anticipatory dread.

Let us prey for our misguided friend Nutz......... !pray: !pray:

[quote author=Fluffy]
Jatz do you often prey for Nutz??

Let us also prey for fluffy.......a most censored individual.... !pray: !pray:

[/quote]

Well while your down there ....................

Say one for me too :D

where it like a badge of honour!

back in the old days some of us racked up 4 mayby 5 bannings in one saeson, thats why this site started!!!!

where it like a badge of honour!

back in the old days some of us racked up 4 mayby 5 bannings in one saeson, thats why this site started!!!!

Is that a challenge?? hahah

Well i'm due back from my spell on the 7th of July and this is banning no.2 for the year so i now know the bench mark and believe it is within reach

I keep meaning to ask you Jatz- did you end up meeting Barks outside the Optus building in North Sydney so he could get his point across???

Honestly - the way people are banned you would think the club are the HIGHEST revenue generating club, not the WORST as they are now !!!
You don't want to bite the hand that feeds you !!!

who really cares anyway!!!

at least they are being pretty consistant with the bannings nowdays and not playing favourites. if the rules are broken you get banned, its pretty simple. if u dont want to be banned dont break them.

It's hardly a great shame you cant post there.

I was browsing through this arvo and there was some fruiter getting all upset about his hair and threatening to have people banned. I hope it was a gee up, by methinks he may be fair dinkum!

I keep meaning to ask you Jatz- did you end up meeting Barks outside the Optus building in North Sydney so he could get his point across???

Grew up Northside so I know North Sydney & the droptus building well. But now live 1,200 kms from Sydney. If barks wants to turn up here, I could always meet up him when i can spare a minute. No problem.

at least they are being pretty consistant with the bannings nowdays and not playing favourites. if the rules are broken you get banned, its pretty simple. if u dont want to be banned dont break them.

Rules? Please explain.

They have rules NOW when you post. These are pretty well explained when you make each post. MSE has changed a lot since the old regime when paranoia ruled the ban button.

For this alone I commend Aaron, not perfect but an improvement.

[quote author=Garts]

Rules? Please explain.
[/quote]

go there and look for yourself, I cant be ar$ed explaining them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4