Bandwagon Over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd quit while I was behind lsz, unless youve got nothing better to do for the rest of the day :)

i know i know - after the game i feel like punshing myself, therfore why i am here......

hehe, I didnt even last till the second half, fell asleep, lack of sleep over the weekend caught up with me

That is the beauty of watching football all the time – you get used to the sleepless nights (I support AC Milan and do not have pay tv, I make a bi weekly 3am mercy run to my old mans house to watch them during the champions league!)

Springboks!! ha, the most racist country that ever existed.

Hey Byso, what about Andrew Ryan? He must be part Abo as well? Or Samoan, or Tongan. Maybe his great aunties cousins dog was Abo and the NRL are out to get him too......

Nah hes just from Dubbo, with all the baggage that involves :)

oh and I'd have a look at the white Australia policy Clon, before calling other countries Racist

Fro I am not blind or naive and realise that Aus has racial issues, however I feel I can definitely label Sth Africa a racist country without too many people stating otherwise.

yes Byso and Clons comment was "the most racist country that ever existed", not "the most racist country in the world".

My point was that every country in the world has some degree of racism in it's history, and the overwhelming majority still have it entrenched in its culture.

And unfortunately this includes ours, anyone who thinks racism is not alive and well in Australia has their head stuck in the sand, or up their ass. take your pick!!

I'd say the Wallabies bandwagon will be stretched to fit people in ahead of the World Cup next year, followed by the "we will dominate the country" attitude they have had straight after the last two.

Also have to say being a casual observer of world wide soccer I am no more interested in watching the A League than I was 12 months ago, ie zero interest. FFA and I guess SBS have dropped the ball there.

yes Byso and Clons comment was \"the most racist country that ever existed\", not \"the most racist country in the world\".

My point was that every country in the world has some degree of racism in it's history, and the overwhelming majority still have it entrenched in its culture.

And unfortunately this includes ours, anyone who thinks racism is not alive and well in Australia has their head stuck in the sand, or up their ass. take your pick!!

You a racist Fro?

Meh, some things are funny, some things are not.

What if I'd asked you if you were a child molester?

What about the (and I don't swear) ****ing cock sucking idiot **** head in Perth in that shopping centre that killed and raped an 8 year old girl. Ooooooooh...I'm getting angry just typing it !!! I wish I could wring the dirty filthy little toad's throat BEFORE he gets gang raped in prison !!!

Sorry people, but for those of you who have kids (and even possibly those that don't), you knw where I'm coming from.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2