Banaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
This man has caused our club nothing but trouble.

I find it hard to believe he even has a place to suggest Manly broke the anti-tampering rule.

IMO, the club should follow the Broncos lead and forget dealing with him in the future. Its obviouse he is trying to unsettle the ship since his prize player M Monaghan has been removed from the number 7 jumper.

Banaghan manages bigger fish than Monaghan.

By the way - from Michael Monaghans position, he would be FULL of praise for his manager:-

He attained a salary for Michael I think is DOUBLE the amount he is worth.
He attained a 3 year contract from a club that didn't really want him.

If you look at it like this - Banaghan did a FANTASTIC job for his client.

You'd think MORE players would WANT to sign on with the bloke.

They'd be laughing all the way to the bank like Monaghan is.

My hatred of Banaghan increased two-fold after I read that article. I agree - let's not deal with the bastard. He causes nothing but trouble.

Crusher - look at it like this though mate. You go to an employment agency. Your previous employer has said to you that you aren't good enough for their organisation, and you'd be getting paid $30k per year to do basic administration duties. Your employment agency phones you & says, we have a role for you, earning $240,000 per year, with a minimum contract period of three years.

If it were me, I'd be saying "jeez, these guys are suckers, but I'll JUMP at the chance". You'd think your employment agency was THE BEST. They have turned the unemployable, to a high net worth client that can sit with the high rollers.

Banaghan = job well done at the expense of Manly, you, me, sponsors & coaching staff.

You'd think players would be lining up to sign with the guy.

Short term gain for Monnas and Banaghan may turn into long term pain as people that matter become sick of their bull****.

He MAY even end up being the highest paid premier league player for us...I'm hoping anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6