Ban Extension?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's no way they can extend his ban, as stated the only reason Gallop banned him was the drinking incident. He can't ban him for the sourt case because it's a denial of natural justice, contempt of court, or some other bush lawyery term. Until Brett has actually been found guilty by the courts he technically hasn't done anything, and if his ban was extended Brett would probably take the NRL to court and win.

In relation to the Bulldogs....and this is purely from my mate, who is can I say "well connected" in the legal field that cover most of the football clubs.  If someone on here is actually a solicitor forgive me for anything I am saying wrong as I am but a humble travel agent!!

1) Where the police stuffed up is they DIDN"T press charges, he reckons they should have and then let the trial(s) go to court.
2) Once charged the police can do many other things (DNA for example), because they didn;t charge the bulldogs they couldn't do other stuff and as my mate says they really (really) stuffed it up.
3) The bulldogs players got off because the police and the DPP didn't do their job correctly, as a result it's now well know in the legal trade that they now "charge and try and prove later".

My mate said that was hell to play in the NSW DPP after the Coffs incident and it has really changed the way they do things forever, nit just to footballers but to anyone.

That's the point I was trying to get across.

What's happened to Brett is just the way they do things, if the accuser was to withdraw charges it might be all olver, otherwise it goes to trial and then could be 6-9 months away!!

I

I suppose Bellew's attempt to have the ban reversed was a bit of sabre-rattling to the nrl, laying the ground for going to the high court (or wherever he has to go) in the event of any further ban being imposed on the back of this first one.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=179947.msg216894#msg216894 date=1238643697]
Whatcha selling/buying niccipops?
Tea cups and weapons of mass destruction.
[/quote]
lol.  A very popular combo deal.

Saves on postage AND it overcomes the problem of deciding how to classify Tea cups alone on those postage declarations.

By the way Nicci I DO like your name, sort of suggests you are about 12 BUT something tells me you may be a fraction older than that.

Don't worry you "hottie" will be back sooner rather than later!!

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=179947.msg216894#msg216894 date=1238643697]
Dictators don't need justification to act.  There may be a direct line to media control, but thankfully this country still has laws, not all of which are media-multinational influenced.

Let him do his worst.  Bring it on.  The noose will only tighten. Power abused risks power lost. I'm far from convinced this Gallop-induced slow start to the season will ultimately work against Manly.

Whatcha selling/buying niccipops?
Tea cups and weapons of mass destruction.
[/quote]

what sort of WMD's have you got ?

This speculation a on ban extension for Snake is all well and good. 

But the burning question on all our lips is will Cliffy GC incur a ban extension from mse, depending on what new information comes to light. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6