Ballin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
- Fox sports man of the match
- Try on debut and killer 40/20 right when it counted.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

yeah he was superb. I think Dunley is goooone.

Monaghan was sensational today and he should be 5/8 with Ballin starting at hooker.

Watmough was brilliant as was Glen Stewart. Fook yeah! 2 from 2.

The best thing about this, no more Dunley :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Worst thing, Mata :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: I told you so :p

I just wish dessie would listen to us because we have been telling him for ages that ballin should be in firsts.

Bye bye Dunley. Even Monnas has a good game.

did anyone else see the shot of the coach's box right after ballin kicked that 40/20. The look on Dessy and Cummings faces were priceless. 8| 8|

Monas to stay at hooker, Burns to 5/8 Matai to PL to work on his positional play, Dunley to the grave.

i must agree with DSM5 on this one - our best are putting their hands up early - finally pushing out the incumbents.

Halfasange for willo and our team will go a long way

The best thing about this, no more Dunley :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Worst thing, Mata :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: I told you so :p

Of course the Mata I told you so might be dampened a bit seeing Monas played an awesome game tonight.

He was great.

Hopefully people took notice of his quick, crisp service from dummy half compared to Monaghan, funny that the man who advantaged from it most was the man he replaced.

Don't worry Corso - I'm doing exactly the same thing with Monaghan !!! Hehehehe. Welcome back too mate !

I was shocked at Ballins size and pace !!! In dry conditions, he'd probably do even better.

Awesome player. Just plain awesome. That said, maybe holding him back this long, has made him this hungry Pete...so you may have been right anyway.

He was really impressive. If he can play eighty minutes it makes it hard to fit in Monas/Burns. Maybe Monas to 5/8 and burns to the bench? Hope he's playing next week, even as an interchange hooker if Orford is fit.

No skiting chaps. I'm just very glad to see him debut well and give us an additional option. It is good for Hasler to have selection headaches because there are too many blokes knocking on the door.

From all reports Afamasaga had a good game in PL. He is the type of player we are after, he is a damaging ball runner and could give us the impact we need from the bench.

The selection headaches are good, however I will go mental if Des brings Dunley straight back into 1sts!!!!!! Im worried he will.

Guys, I wasn't really concentrating on Ballin - sought of almost forgot that he was playing (just from habit) - how was his dummy half passing/running offensive work?

From all reports Afamasaga had a good game in PL. He is the type of player we are after, he is a damaging ball runner and could give us the impact we need from the bench.

The selection headaches are good, however I will go mental if Des brings Dunley straight back into 1sts!!!!!! Im worried he will.

Mental as Anything To the tune: Too Many Times

Too many times ive seen the Dunners come up to 1st grade play this week.

No matter what i do since he was dropped ive found it easier to sleep.

......................................................................................................................

Our heads are spinnning from too many runs from dummy half by himself

I know him playing here is like not drinking beer & no good for my health

......................................................................................................................

What am I left to do, but sit and watch a view

Dunners puts our title hopes in the loo.

.....................................................................................................................

Chorus

Too many times, too many penalties.

Too many times too many times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4