Ballin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

NYEagle

Bencher
I think the Mitans will do very well with Matty over there.

Arko must be loving having all is Manlys friends come up there. They are starting to look more Manly than our current mob.

NYEagle

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member

Arko must be loving having all is Manlys friends come up there. They are starting to look more Manly than our current mob.

NYEagle
Good day to our New York Manly Feathered friend
The Bottom of the table Mitans do not define our Great Manly Legendary Premiership Winning Status
Des Hasler and his Manly boys up there are down at the end of the Premiership table underachieving

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO

NYEagle
The Gold Coast have wanted to be Manly since the start, when they called themselves the Seagulls and signed Dale Shearer.

Sea Eagle 4 Life

Reserve Grader
and Paul Shaw, big Phil Daley, Ronnie Gibbs, Chris Close and even Mike Eden!
and DCE..........................oh yeah, thank god he backflipped!

1720749927598.png

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
I like Matty Ballin a lot and think he will be an enormous asset back at Manly. I am not sure about his coaching credentials however. He did coach one of our lower grade teams a few years back and from memory that was not successful. I understand he is VERY highly regarded by the Manly powerbroker(s).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
16 13 3 125 32
17 11 6 125 28
16 11 5 116 28
17 11 6 225 26
16 9 7 65 24
16 9 7 48 24
17 9 8 -56 24