Ballin, Witt in NSW residents team..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pepi

Bencher
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fullback
Toshio Laiseni
Cronulla Sharks

Wing
John Williams
Parramatta Eels

Centre
Brad Cross
Canberra Raiders

Centre
Aaron Mercer
Sydney Bulls

Wing
Sam Perrett
Newtown Jets

Five Eighth
Michael Witt
Manly Sea Eagles

Half Back
Josh Lewis
Newtown Jets

Lock Forward
Glen Buttriss
Canberra Raiders

Second Row
Zeb Taia
Parramatta Eels

Second Row
Tevita Metuisela
Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers

Prop Forward
Josh Cordoba
Parramatta Eels

Hooker
Matt Ballin
Manly Sea Eagles

Prop Forward
Dane Tilse
Canberra Raiders

Interchange
Luke O’Dwyer
Parramatta Eels

Pat Rosser
Parkes Spacemen

Danny Wicks
St George Illawarra Dragons

Chris Bailey
Newcastle Knights

Some pretty good players in there.
Id still like to see Ballin given a bench spot, but it seems Des has an issue with the kid.

Also interesting to see John Williams in the team, the winger Manly were linked closely with

no 5/8s out there then - witt has been playing half back most of this year with JP cherry at 5/8

Danny Wicks has been going well this year, another one to come off the production line at Saints - he'll be a great player.

Good to see Tilse there as well.

that ragin queen who follows the sharks wittyfan would be beating himself silly over that selction.

And STILL Ballin can't get a run for us?? Interesting to see where he'll be after this year?

Fluffy - they are selected as the best group of reggie players.....musn't make sense to you or Fro though.

To that end, Reserve grade players are selected with the ideal that they SHOULD be able to play first grade if required (either through injury to a first grade player, or suspension).

Matai was selected for this game last year, Damien Quinn (remember him?) made it in 2002 or 03, he was in Qld Cup a year later, hopefully he follows the path of Matai rather than Quinn.

Pepi, I would never ask you to change your name but are you a) a mexican cola or
b) the long lost illegitimate cousin of "Pepsi" on this forum ?
:)

Monas > Ballin

The team is generally a bunch of above average reserve graders. However I would go for a few on our bench over Dunley or Willow to see how they go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4