Ballin and anger management

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frank

Bencher
I thought Ballin deserved a special mention.

Anyone else notice he was playing as one angry hooker on the weekend. I think his anger was borne from frustration at the way the game was going but gee he was good.

I hope he stays cranky every week.

I thought Ballin deserved a special mention.

Anyone else notice he was playing as one angry hooker on the weekend. I think his anger was borne from frustration at the way the game was going but gee he was good.

I hope he stays cranky every week.

He was solid as always but I reckon spelling him around the 50 min is a good option and then bring him back on in second row. This gives buhrer chance to play a le strange type role.

He was solid as always but I reckon spelling him around the 50 min is a good option and then bring him back on in second row. This gives buhrer chance to play a le strange type role.

The better one was seeing Ballin go in punching in the Melbourne game in Round 1 last year I think it was (or was it the Final in 2009?). Good stuff when you need someone to fire up and show some passion.

The better one was seeing Ballin go in punching in the Melbourne game in Round 1 last year I think it was (or was it the Final in 2009?). Good stuff when you need someone to fire up and show some passion.

I was more surprised the week before, when Barba cocked up to let Lyon score Ballin went straight to Barba rather than celebrating with Lyon

I was more surprised the week before, when Barba cocked up to let Lyon score Ballin went straight to Barba rather than celebrating with Lyon

I don't but this buhrer took hooker fiasco. Is that because Ricky did it in origin? He has the same impact in the second row except our defence is better. Rotate him off and on with tony williams

I don't but this buhrer took hooker fiasco. Is that because Ricky did it in origin? He has the same impact in the second row except our defence is better. Rotate him off and on with tony williams

Kiwi Eagle said:

I was at the game and missed it at the time. I didn't miss it when watching a replay a few days later. Gave him a gob full he did. Normally I don't like that behaviour but definitely approved on that occasion.

Kiwi Eagle said:

I was at the game and missed it at the time. I didn't miss it when watching a replay a few days later. Gave him a gob full he did. Normally I don't like that behaviour but definitely approved on that occasion.

KaZa said:

His main position was hooker i think. Sg ball and Toyota cup.

KaZa said:

His main position was hooker i think. Sg ball and Toyota cup.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4