• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we are a long way off having GPS trackers that are accurate enough to determine if a ball goes cm's forward or backwards from the hands ... may tell overall forward or backwards ... but then we get back to listening to numbnuts that failed primary school science discussing how balls "float forward" ...
Dual radar is the standard in MLB

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-30-20-00-45-76.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-30-20-00-45-76.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 6
Check out MLB ball tracking.
They are all over it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-30-20-01-46-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-30-20-01-46-34.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 6
Well after reading the posts from Woodsie and CnC, my IQ level has increased from the single-digits to double-digits.

Very impressive stuff... still not sure I understand it but I'm going to memorise and regurgitate it at lunch today to my other league mates and just watch their faces in astonishment and bewilderment as I regale these points, delivered with such conviction that only a person who "understands" the subject matter could deliver.

Silvertails, the pre-eminent forum in all of rugby league.

Well I've just finished lunch as I had to stop off at Officeworks to get some butcher's paper, crayons, a globe, a map of the solar system and a big book on the letters from A to Z for my bulldogs loving mate... but we got there.

The general consensus was that it should work as the earth is flat but it all fell apart when I mentioned GPS as they all thought the rugby union boys were going to take over the game.

At that point it became all too hard, so we are going to draw a grid square on our TV's.

Well after reading the posts from Woodsie and CnC, my IQ level has increased from the single-digits to double-digits.

Very impressive stuff... still not sure I understand it but I'm going to memorise and regurgitate it at lunch today to my other league mates and just watch their faces in astonishment and bewilderment as I regale these points, delivered with such conviction that only a person who "understands" the subject matter could deliver.

Silvertails, the pre-eminent forum in all of rugby league.
Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I did have to reach out for the Panadols after @Chip and Chase s last effort. That blew my hamster wheel brain. :sweating:

Well I've just finished lunch as I had to stop off at Officeworks to get some butcher's paper, crayons, a globe, a map of the solar system and a big book on the letters from A to Z for my bulldogs loving mate... but we got there.

The general consensus was that it should work as the earth is flat but it all fell apart when I mentioned GPS as they all thought the rugby union boys were going to take over the game.

At that point it became all too hard, so we are going to draw a grid square on our TV's.

Here's a vid with said grid...

It might melt your mate's head though.

Thanks GE.

It will blow my mate's head clear off his shoulders.

I'll send it to him tomorrow afternoon and then block his calls for the rest of the long weekend.

I'll check back in with him on Tuesday morning, I'm sure he will be in the foetal position in the corner of his office, sucking on his thumb, shaking and mumbling as the video will be playing on a congruous loop.

Should be fun.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8