Bailey spears through

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Slashing try from our 2010 chief whipping boy, it won't be his last. Potential weapon against tiring defences close to the line.

Now I haven't been a bailey basher anyway, but I think the reason was that he was released of the need to organize as well as play, so he was put through a gap rather then trying to find a gap for someone else. Frankly I think he is alright in the second row, even centers, just not really the number one option in the halves.

But then I think that dessie has more footballing knowledge in his left pinky then I could muster even with a brains trust of 10 silvertails posters and myself so perhaps Bailey will come through and show his class - who knows.

men+who+stare+at+goats

goat.jpg

Possible goat pictures?

for years now there has been rumours of certain below average players (according to some fans)
Craig Field
Luke Dorn
Jye Mullane to name a few
having pictures of Dessie in compromising positions with a goat

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
for years now there has been rumours of certain below average players (according to some fans)
Craig Field
Luke Dorn

Some on this site may have some inside knowledge I reckon, some of the comments on here recently could be attributed to goats ;)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=184142.msg276380#msg276380 date=1279431971]
Craig Field
Luke Dorn

Some on this site may have some inside knowledge I reckon, some of the comments on here recently could be attributed to goats ;)
[/quote]

That's why we don't have any pens, the goats ate them all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6