Bailey is an A**Hole

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Zep

Bencher
That friggin cat from leeds, the fact that he basically let two tries and an additional line break through doesn't make it ok for your to be so ****ing catty. He needs to get on jerry springer and have little bitch fights with 400pound black women.

Seriously, Perry and Peacock having a perfectly ligitimate fight he decided to join in, wanker.

I loved watching the replay again. You can see Bailey does nothing for leeds. He reminds me of Alfie Langer and the rest of the broncos team during the mid-late 90's in terms of there cattiness in tackles and what not.

I am not sure what player it was that came in swinging as 3rd man in that fight but he should have been off. He was swinging his arm in tackles and generally a grub.

I enjoyed the game and Manly winning, but for mine the Rhinos have to be one of the grubbiest teams I have seen in a while. Some pretty dodgy tactics, and Manly showed their class, to only have a few biffs with them and win the game to rub salt into the wound. Good football players beat the grubs!

I think you were talking about Chris bailey and thought it was harsd anyway I agree he seemed to only throw them when someone was holding Josh & matt by both arms

Wheelster - The Rhino's had a guy called Bailey on their team as well. When Perry / Peacock had their stouche, this bloke charged in when Perry's head was down, and started throwing uppercuts.

The guy is a filthy piece of **** like Zep has said.

In the end, Perry walked away unsathes anyway, and Peacock was beeding. So not only did we win the game, we won the war !

Good luck opposition teams this year.

How soft was Peacock lol

3 blokes holding Perry and he still couldn't land a clean shot

I did notice when Bailey threw his cheapie in there, Glenn Stewart i think it was yanked him out and gave him a couple

Yeah ,that Bailey is the biggest cat ive seen in years ..How he can play 1st grade is beyond me .He didnt do a thing all game & also has calves the size of a anorexic aids ridden grandmother..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4