Back-up hooker 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Assuming Api goes in 2020 (what a shame), we will need a back-up hooker.

Not sold on Croker/Cust/Docker-Clay as long-term back-up, particularly if Fainu is injured.

Obviously, we need budget buy.

Fa'amanu Brown, also a half, from Dogs, worth a look.

Zac Woolford from Knights another.

Suspect we'll go with Croker. Tough and skillful enough for hooker, but injury prone.

I feel like I may be in the minority but I’d love API to stay another year... I feel API starting with fainu off the bench is still our best option at this stage, API is a mile in front of fainu in defence.

I think we all would love this. I just see that keeping him weakens us elsewhere and we have to balance it out, and its not the worst compromise

I feel like I may be in the minority but I’d love API to stay another year... I feel API starting with fainu off the bench is still our best option at this stage, API is a mile in front of fainu in defence.
You're not but there is a bigger issue with keeping him...

giphy.gif

Not sold on Croker/Cust/Docker-Clay as long-term back-up, particularly if Fainu is injured.

Suspect we'll go with Croker. Tough and skillful enough for hooker, but injury prone.
Docker-Clay will do me.
Have you seen him play?

I think we all would love this. I just see that keeping him weakens us elsewhere and we have to balance it out, and its not the worst compromise
If it came down to weakening our no. 14 to upgrade our outside backs or sticking with what we have I think I would rather keep API. Good middlemen and defenders can be hard to find while flashy backs have a habit of one or two great seasons before fading into obscurity.

Not in the minority but I’m guessing it’s all about $$$$&&&

Fainu is now our obvious number 1 choice as hooker, Api has served us well but is chewing up too much cap now. I would like to see Docker Clay become an alternative or Croker. We cant afford to lose Fainu!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8