back to the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
forget the banaghan and co shenanigans.what about the big one tonight.is it still raining in sydney.i used to really worry about our guys in the wet.really dont have a view iether way now,havent seen them on a bog track..if it is wet we need witt and monaghan to really concentrate on their kicking game.if they can do this,and i think they can,should be like the crackerjack games of old.bring it on.

I am looking out past pyrmont to the south west and thee is a rainbow out there with grey forbodeing skys, so i would say it will rain.

Looking out the other side of the office through neutral bay and north it is all sunny skys and is sunny in North sydney too

Just the checked the BOM website and there is only a slight chance of a shower near the coast so I don't think we will be seeing any rain in Parramatta.

Some thoughts on tonights game:

Last week we broke our night time and away game hoodoo with a strong win against the Premiers. Tonight we journey to a ground where we were roundly shellacked last year after a Hopoate brain explosion. Its not going to be easy.

Most of the focus has rested upon the loss of players for the State of Origin squads. Personally I think that Glenn Stewart is capable of a Watmough style game and that his exclusion will adequately plug the hole left by Watmough.

On the other hand losing Kennedy is a huge blow but it is matched in the Parramatta ranks by their loss of Hindmarsh. The Eels were impressive in their last outing, a thrashing of the in-form Cowboys where they notched a half century. The effect of the bye will be critical. We lost momentum during the bye weekend as have others. Lets hope that the bye will have a similar affect on the Eels.

Its going to be a tight one between a consistent but understrength Manly and an Eels side that can blow hot or cold. Manlys prospects rest with our forwards establishing an early dominance and holding it for the full eighty minutes. We certainly have the capacity to do just that with Kite now getting support from Leuluai and the ability to keep Harris, who has been impressive in recent weeks, on the bench to inject punch and go-forward late in each half.

Bring it on!!!

im hoping a slow track may suit the game of Dunley/witt and monaghs, its not like we have a massive expansive passing game which Parra do.

we also have some pace in the forwards with Beaver and Stewart, so up the middle we go i reckon!

hopefully our quick wingers will also get in amonsgt the dummy half running as well, a bit more than usual.

no can do - pissed off about it as well.

wont know anything about it until sunday probably.

I just hope that we can play well without the 2 origin boys. Fingers crossed.

Having not seen much of any teams on a wet track this year its hard to work out what will happen if the rain dows come.

I hope we hammer the eels tonight- there is not much to like about their club esp. with the people they have running the show.
Just in regard to you talking about the rain, it's funny that you guys have copped storms, Brisbane rain, Perth storms/rain and NZ heavy storms/rain but smack in the middle where we really need it nothing ...how does that work ?

if it does rain, the eels expansive game will be minimised which is good news for us.

we will need to dominate the ruck, which will be tough without Kennedy & Watmough. But i don't really rate Vella, Peek, Stringer so it'll make the job a little easier.

Target Tim Smith and John Morris- they set the game up perfectly for the eels against the Cowboys. I think if you shut Morris down it will be a domino effect with Smith

PJ there's no use talking to these city boys about rainfall.

They think the milk for the lattes comes from a machine.

What's the rain situation like in Dubbo Mata, because here the farmers are in huge trouble, which means the corner stores in trouble, which means the supermarkets in trouble, which means the car dealers are in trouble, the publicans and so on !

Same here unfortunately. Not enough rain for the winter crops and bugger all in the dams upstream.

If we don't get significant rains over Winter even the city boys are going to know about it. Imagine the whinging when there won't be enough wheat around to make their pretzels?

PJ there's no use talking to these city boys about rainfall.

They think the milk for the lattes comes from a machine.

your an idiot Mata, everyone knows Milk comes from a carton!!!!!!!!!! !naughty:

Stick the corncob somewhere useful. And you wonder why city folks claim that country bumpkins always complain - it is because it is true. Oh yeah, I forgot the biggest whingers are Queenslanders and, gosh, you wouldn't be one of those....? Go the Blues!! :) :p

The Publicans!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We're not complaining. We're expressing a concern for our city bretheren who don't know what's coming. :roll:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2