Back in the 8 baby!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BACK IN THE 8 ITS BEEN SO LONG. Now we've won our game, we can look a bit forward to what we can end up in by the end of this round. So teams on 8 points, knights lost, cowboys don't matter coz their f/a is awful, warriors not gonna beat eels by 14 points, and i'll send nudes to everyone on here if titans manage to beat penrith. So 7th place is a lock for this week but above us are the dragons on the same amount of points as us and they are versing melbourne who can put a good dent in their f/a. It's a reach especially with melbourne missing some stars but if they beat dragons by 37 points or more (very achievable) we can get a sixth place spot. And that would be the perfect spot for us.

so far...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-15 Competition » League Unlimited.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-15 Competition » League Unlimited.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 16
That's actually 3 issues.

That's actually 3 issues.
Defence being the issue and the elements within that are soft defence, spacing and yardage gains.(was poorly worded)

More dominant tackles in defence is helping Manly now slow down the ruck, i do think refs in general have allowed slightly more latitude in this area also as the season progresses, now trying to stamp out head knocks and professional fouls.

The more areas they focus on in stamping out or clamping down on just defeats the purpose of trying to speed up the game and add more fatigue.( i hope it continues lol so players get some rest periods and it reduces the show and go boring line breaks)

Up to a handful of challenges per game, increased tries per game, more clamping down on foul play and HIA all generate stoppages and rest periods, yes the game is still faster but it is ever so slowly coming back a touch.(which is a good thing but done in the wrong manner)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7