Australia v South Africa 2018 (in Sth Afr)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cricket SA have apologised after two officals were photographed with fans wearing SBW masks with fans at the ground.
Now who has the moral high ground?

Clearly there is a tactic to unsettle Warner by getting very personal and bringing his family into it.
Like him or loathe him its getting out of hand.
Those of us attacking Dave need to ask themselves how much attacking of your wife would you be able to ignore?

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricke...h/news-story/201475fc16deef07d55590a8e45a5cfd
Agree.

Odds just got better for the next two tests.
SA will have to find 11 wickets with the world's best bowler suspended

Third test with Rabada cleared of screaming in Smith's face, flexing his arms, and bumping into him (gee I'm shocked), looks like we could have a good test if every one settles down.

SA off to a good start 2 for 220 and then lost 6 for 46 when the umpires called it a day (due to the light - a bit early I thought).

Good start SA, good fightback Aust (cummings)

Lyon dropped a reasonably easy catch too when Elgar was on 53 which would really make this a different score.

Ugh, Aust currently 8-197.

If first drop is supposed to be the team's best batsman, then I'm getting a little tired of the Khawaja experiment'.

Recently averaging about 20 (44 overall)

Hoping that Paine and Lyon can hang on and get a few more. (Lyon's just been dropped)

annnnd as I typed the above... Lyon has gone on a 4-a-thon! lol

8-228

Last edited:
Lyon out for 47. Shame as I thought it'd be nice if he got his first 50. But he went down swinging to the end.

9-244

Bad light, once again stops play. Ridiculous say the commentators.

Last edited:
Well..... I hope we win this test and the last one!

l..o...****ing...l

sigh

Australia admit ball tampering, hope this doesn't do to Smith what the underarm did to Greg Chappell.

Some serious lack of resolve in this capitulation of the aust second innings.

NO character and they just all want to go and hide under some rock somewhere.

Not bad bowling by SA, obv, but everyone seems to be swinging away.

edit: As I typed the above Aust lost 2 in 2

0-57 then lost 7-29

All done 107. Lost 10 for 50

That's over, thank goodness.

A good send off for Morkel, good bowler and now off to retirement.

Wade was cooked as soon as they picked Paine for the Ashes. He won't play for Australia again, especially if Smith and Warner aren't there to vouch for him.

Wade was cooked as soon as they picked Paine for the Ashes. He won't play for Australia again, especially if Smith and Warner aren't there to vouch for him.
94f.png

Isn't he playing the 4th test?

I thought the coverage said he was retiring after this test (kinda as some better bowler ..ngdini? will have recovered from injury)

But don't put your house on it!

How's Steyn's injury coming along ? maybe they are hoping he will be fit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6