Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Australia v Pakistan Test series: 2019-2020

cherry_poppins

I love having a good wicket keeper and a great captain, can't review for **** though

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
2018 Tipping Competitor
Taylor and Williamson had a nice open net today both scoring tons before the rain arrived

I feel we are lambs to the slaughter next week though, no warm up game is Aussie, no pink ball warm up like your blokes have had

Been a bit of talk around that they’ll unleash Ferguson for his test debut. How they get him in though will be the thing, Southee probably the most vulnerable. Wagner will be the interesting battle, he will keep coming and your lot will keep taking him on. De Grandhomme looks innocuous but has an amazing knack of taking important wickets and hit the ball as nicely as anyone in world cricket

Huge problem in one of the opening slots for us and also Santner still yet to prove himself as a red ball spinner

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Williamson owes Denley a beer - haven't see a drop that bad in park cricket let alone test level

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
Premium Member
2017 Tipping Competitor
@globaleagle
Time to start the Aussies V Kiwis thread
That's your thing
Geez I hope it's better than the Pakis
They've gone down hill...

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom