Australia Tour of India 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Khawaja 1st innings: "I dunno what I did differently, things just came together."

2nd innings: goose egg.

lol

funny game this.

Still-- good to get a win, even in a dead rubber thingie

The Indians need a good kick up the arse for preparing these wickets. Not good enough, they have ruined what was shaping to be an interesting series. They would have most likely beaten us anyway, but to turn it into a complete batting lottery is a joke. 2 day 1 session tests ??? who wants to watch that rubbish

The Indians need a good kick up the arse for preparing these wickets. Not good enough, they have ruined what was shaping to be an interesting series. They would have most likely beaten us anyway, but to turn it into a complete batting lottery is a joke. 2 day 1 session tests ??? who wants to watch that rubbish

To a certain extent I agree however I would prefer difficult pitches over the roads where they score 600+. It’s good to see the bowlers getting a leg up occasionally.

I think they are more invested in the IPL than test cricket these days.

It took 3 seconds for sunil gavaskar to do the predictable response regarding criticism of the pitch (the underlying tone so often used when criticism is directed India cricket's way).

New Delhi: Legendary India batter Sunil Gavaskar was critical of the poor rating and three demerit points given to the pitch for third Test at Indore, and pointed out the first Test between Australia and South Africa in Brisbane in December last year.

“One thing I would like to know, there was this Test match in Brisbane, where the match finished in two days. How many demerit points did that pitch get and who was the match referee there?”

It took 3 seconds for sunil gavaskar to do the predictable response regarding criticism of the pitch (the underlying tone so often used when criticism is directed India cricket's way).

New Delhi: Legendary India batter Sunil Gavaskar was critical of the poor rating and three demerit points given to the pitch for third Test at Indore, and pointed out the first Test between Australia and South Africa in Brisbane in December last year.

“One thing I would like to know, there was this Test match in Brisbane, where the match finished in two days. How many demerit points did that pitch get and who was the match referee there?”

He is a dead set punish of a commentator. They were calling him Sunny G the other day which sounds like an Indian rapper.

This is the same guy that told his batting partner to walk off with him in a test match because he didn't like been given out. Tells you all you need to know about Sunny's sense of fair play.

4th test! ( I didn't know they were playing one)

Aust win the toss and choose to bat on God knows what of a pitch.

About 7 mins till the start at the time of posting.

4th test! ( I didn't know they were playing one)

Aust win the toss and choose to bat on God knows what of a pitch.

About 7 mins till the start at the time of posting.
I'd say Son of a Pitch if we get bowled out for under 100.

Honestly really happy for Khawaja to make a century. I'm a little bit over how he always has a swipe at the selectors when he makes a score, like he thinks he had a right to be playing for the last 15 years.

In the first two tests, when the series was alive and well, his four innings were:

1, 5, 81, and 6. (ave 23 odd) - hardly enough to claim the selectors are being harsh.

- Other batsmen are having a crap series as well, but well anyway

Well done Khawaja, long may it continue!

Aust 4-255 stumps

Khawaja 104 n/o
Green 49 n/o

Honestly really happy for Kwahaja to make a century. I'm a little bit over how he always has a swipe at the selectors when he makes a score, like he thinks he had a right to be playing for the last 15 years.

In the first two tests, when the series was alive and well, his four innings were:

1, 5, 81, and 6. (ave 23 odd) - hardly enough to claim the selectors are being harsh.

- Other batsmen are having a crap series as well, but well anyway

Well done Kwahaja, long may it continue!

Aust 4-255 stumps

Kwahaja 104 n/o
Green 49 n/o
Think Aust have now won the toss three times, no excuses about the pitch please.

I watch bits of Test cricket pretty selectively these days but it's always fun to watch the Aussie tail creating grief for tired opposition bowlers, so well done Murphy and Lyon, put on 70 just when India must have thought we'd fall over again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4