Australia and New Zealand squads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:
Ryan said:
Scary part of this, look at the NSW vs. QLD mix in that ! LoL.

Been like that for a while now hasn't it..
I assume Tamou is a Qlder???

NSW has 5 of 8 forwards with Trex and G Stewart unavailable. Add those two and Galloway and you have the NSW pack.

Congratulations to all the representative Players from Manly.

I felt that this would be Buhrer's year to shine - did a sterling apprenticeship and waited out his time on the Reserves bench.:angel:

Wolfy's return to representative honours is also much deserved.
His heartfelt interview after our woefull performance against the Titans echoed our sentiments at Manly's inexplicable shapeshifting form.
Did the ball ever get passed to the right in attack on Saturday :huh:

I'm pretty sure that Matai would be in the Kiwi side if he was well enough.
That knock on the back of the head would have dislodged a few discs and his pain threshhold was finally breached.:angel:
Glad that Toovey pointed it out to the media, as apparently, only those of us in the Jane Try Stand saw the blatant attack:mad:

Maybe the selection will enable Kingy to lessen his nerves and hold onto the ball again :rolleyes:

Whats the point of having no NRL this weekend if the test match isnt being put on live & city country as well at 4pm on Sunday
FFS yet another example of ch9 ****ting on fans again

DCE on the bench doesn't make sense to me either, but niether did having Cooper Cronk and they've done that with the QLD and Aussie sides for a few years now.
[/quote]

I guess the reasoning is, if Cam Smith is injured, put Cronk to dummy half, and DCE to halfback.

BE I like the fact that we will have a couple of weeks to rest up. We need it. Can't understand why Princess gets a run and Williams on the form they're showing. Choc's form is down as well. This might just pick him up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6