Austin Dias signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Another "low key" signing.
Big unit but don't know much about him but 23 and struggling to start at Tigers is not a great resume.
Hope we get Young who have spoken too and there are a couple of other possibilities of note still in the mix.
Anyone know much about Dias more than has played a few games and is a big front rower ?

Looks a bit scary.
1666135332200.png

Yes big. But slow, lumbering, ineffective. Can't break into a deplorable Tigers team. Think Ben Condon lite.

This cannot be the mould / calibre of player we are signing (Tuilagi, Condon, Boyle, Dias) - we have become an absolute embarrassment player talent wise.

So over picking up the scraps from Longshanks table, then getting quality players.

FMD, even the strong teams can land bigger names like Brandon Smith & others

Every one has a right to write their own chapter in life feathered friend @Ryan
Good, then let them do it another club that accepts mediocrity and has an apathy to losing. Not on my watch here thanks.

You've complained about and ridden Parker and a few others for years for being plodders, but are backing the likes of Condon, Boyle, Tuilagi and Dias.

Which is it bozo ? Come on man, set the bar higher mate.

Good, then let them do it another club that accepts mediocrity and has an apathy to losing. Not on my watch here thanks.

You've complained about and ridden Parker and a few others for years for being plodders, but are backing the likes of Condon, Boyle, Tuilagi and Dias.

I understand what you are saying

Our Legendary clubs Benchmark of excellence must never be compromised

All I am saying is this new signing could surprise in the Manly colours

Let us reserve judgement Until we see him play in our colours

God it is depressing that Manly 'raids' these days are confined to Tigpies and StMerge players...
At least they will not feel daunted by the task of fitting into a new culture and standard I guess...

God it is depressing that Manly 'raids' these days are confined to Tigpies and StMerge players...
At least they will not feel daunted by the task of fitting into a new culture and standard I guess...
Too be fair, this is pretty well the only team in the league (apart from maybe The Tigers) who these plods could crack into.

Imagine him applying for a job at The Chooks, Panthers, Storm, Rabbits, Eels or someone. They wouldn't even pick up the phone !!!

I understand what you are saying

Our Legendary clubs Benchmark of excellence must never be compromised

All I am saying is this new signing could surprise in the Manly colours

Let us reserve judgement Until we see him play in our colours

If he cracks our 1st grade squad, it's because we are well and truly in the wooden spoon position , like he did at The Tigers

Imagine him applying for a job at The Chooks, Panthers, Storm, Rabbits, Eels or someone. They wouldn't even pick up the phone !!!
Your a funny feathered friend God luv yah @Ryan :)

Ring, ring, I stare at the phone on the wall
Ring, ring, why don't you give me a call?
Ring, ring, the happiest sound of them all
Ring ,ring, why don't you give me a call?

See the source image

I thought this was going to a be a Des is so tight he is still driving his Austin Dias, anyways good luck to him.

you would think the new coaches ( whoever that is ) would see the existing squad very differently to des. GOAT photos hold no sway ………yet ,who signed him ? Siebold

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2