Aust v New Zealand 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok, Ok...seeing as I started the 2015 thread, I guess I had to do this one as well!

Day one is over!

NZ rolled for 183 and aust currently 5-363 in reply.

controversy with nz being dudded a wicket on a no ball.

khawaja and voges both with centuries!

Pretty good game so far, two days 16 wickets wnd a run rate of 3.6. Pitch not doing much for the kiwi attact on day too. Even the new ball did little. seems this game is just continuing on from the games in Oz.
Aussies looking to wrap it up on day three

Adam Voges the most unlikely test batsman to be averaging over 100.

Day four he we come.
Ausies still favourites, Bird to stand up in 2nd dig is my pick.

1 wicket to go!

or nz need 60 to make us bat again

edit:

annnnnnnnnnd game over aust win by an innings plus about 52 or so.

Great first couple of sessions
McCullum with a chance of the fastest 100..amazing

wow. 100 of 54 balls from a green topped pitch. That is great stuff. I'm sorry I missed it!

Must have been a great day for those who went.

427 runs, 11 wickets, off 90 overs or something like that.

top day!

the ole saying about long partnerships....

when one goes, so to does the other!

Burns out....then smith follows soon after in all but identical circumstances!

I thought the Kiwis were trying the tactic of keeping those 2 in so as to keep Voges away for as long as possible.

Saw an interesting stat today of Smith Vs Viv Richards - almost identical after 41 tests (which is all Viv played), not that you can compare era's but not a bad bloke to be on par with

I thought the Kiwis were trying the tactic of keeping those 2 in so as to keep Voges away for as long as possible.

Interesting tactic, keep 2 guys in and let them score runs to stop another guy coming in and scoring runs. I'd like to think the Kiwis would rank Smiths wicket above Voges'

Latham has been really disappointing against the aussies this summer. I thouht he wqs better.
Did i not hear that Williamson never nicks off or even gets out behind the wicket? The aussies seem to have figured him out somewhat in that regard. If they get him out cheaply today it will be another 4 day test.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4