Aust in Sth Africa 2020 for T20's and ODI's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Annnnd the first T20 was been run and done with a win to Australia!

It's actually on tv over here and at a decent hour!

That ball Starc bowled to get rid of de Kock was amazing!

I saw Agar get his hat trick, rare, and rare for me to have seen it. He wasn't too far from getting a second one as well.

Annndd we lose game two. First T20 loss since 2018. Surprising loss after winning so comprehensively in game 1. Relatively modest total I thought too.

Ah poop!

I forgot game three was on

Ah yay!

Australia won, easily by the looks of the 97 run margin.

Forget those over paid cheating parasites ... @globaleagle ... the big issue is our girls need to pull their fingers out .. (sorry about the imagery) .. tonight ..

2 average performances have them in a shaky position ... but I am confident they will hit form ... Healy to bounce back with a ton tonight ..... Go girls ..

Forget those over paid cheating parasites ... @globaleagle ... the big issue is our girls need to pull their fingers out .. (sorry about the imagery) .. tonight ..

2 average performances have them in a shaky position ... but I am confident they will hit form ... Healy to bounce back with a ton tonight ..... Go girls ..

Don't knoweth if I shall forget-eth the guys but really hoping the women get back on track. Been too good for so long they can win the cup. (and maybe some aussie, somewhere will decide that practicing against spin is a good idea).

No ton but damn close and a big win to get them back on track.

Marvellous!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6