Aust Coach ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Back in the day ... it was a well known fact .... that signing on to play for Manly was a very good way of getting an Australian guernsey .... with Bozo as the Australian Coach/Selector ... or maybe it was just coincidence .... (wry smile) .....

Today, we have the current Australian Coach .... Big Mal footy never did anything for me Maninga .... employed as a director of football at Titans ..... openly encouraging Mitchell to come to the Titans ... because he, Mal, can help him with both his off field issues and his on field issues ....... really ...

Is this a conflict of interest? .... an unfair advantage ? .... at worst, bordering on corruption ?

To solve any problem or impression of dirty tricks .... The NRL introduced a rule that the Australian coach could not have any club affiliation .... seemed to work well .... but with Maninga we have gone back to the old days ...... Should the Australian Coach be at least seen to be impartial .. ?

Disclaimer .... I will of course delete this thread if Dessie becomes the Australian Coach in the future .... then happy days ....

We had players come to Manly to get into Bozo's circle so it's no surprise that Mal's Club attracts the same :nerd:

As the Roos lost under Mal, more players may defect to Tonga than the Titans @:D

I reckon a player will make the Australian team based on performance....not the skin colour or jersey they wear.....if anything, playing in a stronger side will enhance your chances to shine and that team.....is NOT the Titans.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4