Aussies v Windies - 3rd ODI

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
there will be blues this avo , when i get home and the kid cant with Nick Junior.

Why the hell is Punter rested. We have only just started the season.

Hussey is captain hey???

Gee, i would have thought someone else would get picked before him. oh well he'll do i spose.

Does seem odd that punter would be rested

Australia opening the batting.

After 26 overs we are 5 for 104... hayden just got out for 49.

Hussey is in on 17 and brad haddin just came to the crease

hes rotated not rested, they have a squad of about 18 over there and have 4 games, its just to give everyone a couple of games to get into practice before the champons trophy in India next month.

its a long summer with the ashes and world cup on in the next 6 or 7 months. everyone will miss a few games, its to avoid burnout. same reason why Gilly didnt go to Malaysia at all.

Unfortunately got done by 3 wickets :(

Mainly due to some piss weak bowling.. with the exception of Bing Lee really... stuart clarke was woeful.

Great innings by the hustler... well done mate... where the hell has this bloke come from.. he's a champion

hes come from learning the game in the 1st class game and taking his chances when finally given them, not some wunderkind thrust up by the media.......M Clarke anyone??

Last bloke I can recall who had to wait a while to get a crack was a little known bloke from Bankstown known as M Waugh

nah its purely a warmup for the champions trophy next month. for match practice to see as many guys as possible

oh and a revenue raiser but Cricket Australia will not admit it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4