Aussies in All Sorts of Trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Just saw the score and we are 6 for 155. Run rate is nearly 5 an over but we have Katich and Warne with the quicks to come.

Pretty poor effort and it is hard to know if there is anything in the track!!! :doh:

plenty in the track my arse, a bit of variable bounce and thats it, combination of good bowling and poor batting from both sides

pierterson was going good till he tried to take on warne

got a 6, holed out on the next ball. too cocky

It'd be good. I reckon they need to promote Katich, put him at 3, and piss off Ponting. The bloke doesn't look like getting out, but he continually has to bat with the tail. Ponting on the other hand.............

pierterson was going good till he tried to take on warne

got a 6, holed out on the next ball. too cocky

It was more that he had the number 10 at the other end Fluffy

No different to what Gilchrist does when MeGrath is at the other end

Please don't compare Pieterson to Gilchrist. And anyway, Gilchrist doesn't only do it when McGrath's at the end, he's good enough to sustain it no matter what the situation.

Fair enough Pieterson having a dig at Warney, but only the best can sustain it, ie Lara and Tendulkar.

I am not comparing them at all, hell, anyone does it, even Jacob Oram with Chirs Martin at the other end

IMO it is not cockiness at all. Hell,I even do that for the St Albans 2nd 11 :)

Agreed, Fluffy's talking ****, got nothing to do with cockiness.

Ohh, not the St Albans 2nd 11. You'd be due for a call up to 1sts next season wouldn't you?

yeah we saw all of katich's cockiness.

big difference there.

Piertersen tried to belt warne over the fence every ball - cocky play.

Katich put the bad balls away - sensible play

who lasted longer??

LOL Volley probably not mate

Have a pretty strong side even with Chris Martin leaving for Auckland

Chris Martin hey, so do you know him?

Go the Kat, gee the blokes a champ. They'll still drop him.

[quote author=Kiwi Eagle]
LOL Volley probably not mate

Have a pretty strong side even with Chris Martin leaving for Auckland

Chris Martin hey, so do you know him?

Go the Kat, gee the blokes a champ. They'll still drop him.
[/quote]

Wouldn't say I really know him. have said hi a couple of times and practised in the same nets.

Na I haven't,have been in the net beside though,looked pretty sharp.

Have faced Chris Harris a few times though, he is a bit more deceptive than you think and has a bit more pace than he looks like

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4