Aussie Team to be Picked Today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The NSW team, I mean Aussie team for the upcoming Windies series is being chosen today.

Despite some speculation the batting team picks itself, with the only contention being over whether Hodge or Hussey will be picked. I would go for Hussey myself.

Bowlers McGrath, Lee and Warne are in but who gets the gong as the fourth bowler. Brisbane is bouncy but also a swing and seam fest so the jury is out as to whether McGilla gets the fourth bowler spot or it goes to another bowler.

It seems Bracken and Clark are in the picture - are there any other good bowlers from other states in the picture with Gillespie and Kaspa out of favour, Tait injured and not too many others standing out?

i don't think Watson is test class yet, particularly as a bowler so the idea of two spinners doesn't wash - do we go with five bowlers against Aussie standard practice.

Who would you pick???

hayden
langer
ponting
clarke
katich
watson
gilchrist
warne
lee
mcgrath
mcgill
hussey 12th man

The gabba is 2nd behind the waca for pace bowlers. Just cant pick 2 spinners. After seeing Braken swing it to get a 5 for i think he will get the nod.

I think he will add good balance.

McGrath - Seamer
Lee - Bounce/pace
Braken - Swing
Warne - Spin

I think watson as a batsman come 5th bowler at the gabba or waca is ok but im neither here nor there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2