Aussie Summer 2022/23...24

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must've been an interesting day looking at the scores.

Rsa 152

aust 145 - 5.

I don't know the players enough but Boland as a night watchman (didn't work) seemed a lot to place on the shoulders of a relative newbie?

Aust women def India women in a T20

And Bangladesh need 240 runs with 4 wickets spare on day 5 to win against India.

England are 'unleashing' a teenage leg spinner in the next test v Pakistan.

Shouldn't Warner be more worried about keeping his spot in the team rather than his captaincy ban being overturned?

Must've been an interesting day looking at the scores.

Rsa 152

aust 145 - 5.

I don't know the players enough but Boland as a night watchman (didn't work) seemed a lot to place on the shoulders of a relative newbie?

Aust women def India women in a T20

And Bangladesh need 240 runs with 4 wickets spare on day 5 to win against India.

England are 'unleashing' a teenage leg spinner in the next test v Pakistan.

Shouldn't Warner be more worried about keeping his spot in the team rather than his captaincy ban being overturned?
Yeah, when I woke up this morning and saw the scores, I wasn't surprised. They'll do well to get a 50-100 lead.

Yeah, when I woke up this morning and saw the scores, I wasn't surprised. They'll do well to get a 50-100 lead.
Yep, I reckon losing Smith late puts the game back on a knife edge. Will the wicket get easier to play the longer the game goes? If so that could be Australia's main advantage now, if we get to bowl at them again while batting is still very difficult?

Yep, I reckon losing Smith late puts the game back on a knife edge. Will the wicket get easier to play the longer the game goes? If so that could be Australia's main advantage now, if we get to bowl at them again while batting is still very difficult?
Hmmmm, 66 runs. I guess they did ........ well.

Didn’t see much of it, but it shows you how inflated the modern day players averages are that as soon as they aren’t on the roads they are accustomed too, especially in Australia the last decade or so, they have absolutely no idea how to play and survive on them and the games done in rapid time

A bit of a read about the histry of the 'Mankad' dismissal. It's probably unfair to tag it as that as it was done before and after Vinoo

You leave the crease early, keep on walking....

Scotty Boland gnawing away at the off stump. Literally.
This is how he practiced.

1672015853748.png

200 for Warner (everyone's fav) and then a cramp.

Quite unacceptable for that spider cam to crash into Nortje when the rule is it must be 3.5 metres in the air. Not surprised Fox sports wouldn't comment.

200 for Warner (everyone's fav) and then a cramp.

Quite unacceptable for that spider cam to crash into Nortje when the rule is it must be 3.5 metres in the air. Not surprised Fox sports wouldn't comment.
Wow I hadn't seen that. And yes that explains why.
Bloody robots.
As for Nortje, he's a hell of a bowler, and jansen's good too. It's lucky the South Africans can't bat. @:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4