Aussie side for game 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Matt King
3. Mark Gasnier
4. Justin Hodges
5. Greg Inglis
6. Darren Lockyer (capt)
7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Willie Mason
9. Cameron Smith
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Luke O'Donnell
12. Nathan Hindmarsh
13. Reni Maitua

14. Mark O'Meley
15. Shaun Berrigan
16. Andrew Ryan
17. Brent Kite.

Ryan Hoffman? O'Donnell didn't have a great Origin series but has had wraps on him for a while.

Pack has to do well as the Backs have speed and skill to Burn. Matai is going to have a busy time if we can get good possession and field position.

Ryan Hoffman? O'Donnell didn't have a great Origin series but has had wraps on him for a while.

Didn't O'Donnell break a thumb or something in the first minute of Origin 1?

He only played for 5 minutes, but racked up some beautiful hits, all with a painful injury. Don't think he played again for the rest of the series.

On top of that he's already played for Australia and is a pretty gun player regardless - hardly a surprise selection.

yeah true guys,
I forgot about Oridin 1.
But who is the guy form Melb. Second row for QLD. Not much attack but great defence. I am sure it is not Hoffman.
Anyone,anyone, Bueller.

You're thinking of Dallas Johnson. Hardly Aus rep material. Nothing more than a tackling machine - so you might as well have David Stagg.

O'Donnell and Maitua at least have attacking games as well.

yeah true guys,
I forgot about Oridin 1.
But who is the guy form Melb. Second row for QLD. Not much attack but great defence. I am sure it is not Hoffman.
Anyone,anyone, Bueller.

fry, fry.....

Good News everyone.

Dallas Johnson , thats him.

Maitua- Didnt see much attack from him in the back end of the season.

Really? He was easily making 130 metres most games.

He's deceptively strong and has good playmaking ability for a lock (although not enough to hold down the 5/8 spot that WSS's Napper would have you believe).

He'll be hitting the edges of the ruck with O'Donnell most of the time and leave the centre third of the park for the bashers (Mason, Civ, O'Meley, Hindmarsh etc) so you'd expect him to come up against Matai a few times.

In fact, in terms of size etc I wouldn't think there would be that much between Matai and Maitua. So it could provide some insight into whether Matai would be a viable backrow option - although Matai wouldn't have the luxury of playing alongside Sonny Bill, Mason, Asotasi et al which helped Maitua's rise in the forwards this year.

Only real weakness in the Australian side is the coach. It would be good to see him have an awful night. Go the Kiwis

Good News everyone.

Dallas Johnson , thats him.

Maitua- Didnt see much attack from him in the back end of the season.

Good news everyone. LoL...
Bite...my....shiny....metal......ass....

Love the episode when Fry drinks 100 coffee's....GOLD.
Also - one of my favourite parts is when Bender ****s bricks...literally.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2