Attn: Zaphod

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Yesterday afternoon I kept trying to post a reply and kept getting a Critical Error come up. Is it my computer or was something wrong with the site at the time?

I get the same thing. The sites host has been having a few problems apparently so don't stress to much.

Our host is havig a really crap time of late. Its very frustrating.

We will look at moving to a new host in the new year that is a little more stable

Thanks Flipper i was trying to post my comments in the religious debate lol

God must have disaproved of what you were going to say :twisted: ............ :lol:

Divine intervention could be right. lol Maybe he only allows one female at a time to post with all you guys lol

That makes 3 of us now Fro. Maybe God decided these men needed a bit of female input lol

just dont ask us to put footballers asses in the banner :D

Zaps already got one in the working and he is sick and tired of being asked about it :lol:

Okay no footballers asses lol and I can assure you guys I am definitely female I know I would never get away with posting as a male.

you wouldnt need footballers on there anyway what with some one of my quaity being in the banner

you wouldnt need footballers on there anyway what with some one of my quaity being in the banner
The quality is certainly there - just look at the quality of his spelling. (I am going to cop a lecture now!)

There really should be a balanced view...

But then, chicks chat about breasts about as much as guys do...

Yes Canteen I have given the guys a bit of a beating when Ive had a bad time with some males. You are own Hopium in discussing boobs Im afraid mine are too small for discussion lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2