Attn Wilstyles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Robbo's dry spell has entended out to a couple of months now.

With the finals starting next week, you know the drill  ;D

He'll never score another try in his life! Career is over! Drop him etc.

Probably should've done this thread before last night mate, so he could've bagged a hattrick to go towards the minor premiership....

In all fairness to him, the ball hasn't gone his way for a while, Wolfman has been getting all of the opportunites

For those unaware of what this topic is about, in his 1st year with us, Robbo was in a drought and never looked like scoring, then on the old MSE Willstyles gave him a spray and that very night he got 3 against the Chooks and has planted them down regularly ever since

I don't think I gave him that much of a spray. It was more along the lines of "I like how consistent he is and that he doesn't make mistakes, but wingers should be scoring tries etc and he's only got one in the first 9 rounds" or something like that.

But yeah, he shut me up pretty quickly that night.

poor wangman - i agree, wolfman is getting all the ball.. i think his one on one defence has improved though!

Robbo is still very safe, defends well and makes the metres in the early tackles as the big players get back. His turn will come.

It is apparent that he was saving his tries for todays 2008 Centenary Grand Final against those grubby Purple Pricks. Congrats to him on his hat trick.

Oh the irony - as Eels fans weep into their beers.  All of Robbo's tries were exactly the same as the 2-3 the Eels didn't get in the Grand Final qualifier last year.  Baahhahahahahahaa

We rang up a staunch family of Eels supporters tonight who have boys our age.  I politely asked if their boys would like to know how it feels to win a Premiership.

Very kind of us, given they're eels scum and all.......

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2