Attn Trent Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Maybe he can then do some more shoulder charges on kickers
Don't think that was really a shoulder charge was it? He looked away as an instinct reacting to the kick and made the shot, I reckon it's fine

Hi Trent

Just an idea regarding the use of Adin Fanoua Blake

Why don't we add another prop on the bench instead of Brown + Hastings

And free up AFB to run lines in attack on the edges.

He is unstoppable 5-10 meters out from the attacking line on the edges

Just an idea
Addin is doing a great job where he is. If we are going to free up a forward to play on the edges it would have to be Lawrence IMO.

As it stands, I would keep things as they are, or bring Lane onto the bench to replace Brown. In saying that, Brown has upped his game and gone well the last few games.

A good coach would know we needed another forward on the bench

Not waste two spots with brown and Hastings

Sack Barrett

Mate, you know I respect your opinion, but can't agree on that. I actually thought Brown / Hastings were great. The refs were poor. Our overall team seemed flat (2nd half only), and that happens to some teams after a bye.

Barrett is proving himself to be a pretty darned good coach for us. 10 rounds in, in the top 8. Give it time champion, you'll see.

Having two fresh faster, more skillfull guys to come on late seems to be working ok. Tonight when tom went off the broncs scored trys because hastings was not covering his wingers like turbowould have.

Mate, you know I respect your opinion, but can't agree on that. I actually thought Brown / Hastings were great. The refs were poor. Our overall team seemed flat (2nd half only), and that happens to some teams after a bye.

Barrett is proving himself to be a pretty darned good coach for us. 10 rounds in, in the top 8. Give it time champion, you'll see.

Yeah bro all good man

They were decent

We just had no go forward in second half and another prop would have been logical

What about Lawrence to 2nd row when Perrett and Lussick are back? He seems that have good fitness, so should be good for decent minutes, and his speed into edge holes could be interesting.

Lawrence and Winterstein could be the 2 biggest 2nd rowers in the comp if we played with them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8