Attn: "Snakes alive" sign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
hey @[Larissa] there's a Job for you or whoever at the club get Allens on board, its a perfect Marriage

From a third party perspective it might be better if Snake negotiates it seperately from the club!!!! ;)

Also, I'm no medical expert but with Snakes diabetes, is this type of food consumption something he would stay away from or would he need it?

For those wanting to see the sign and the owner of the sign there's some photos on the MWTS Facebook page from last night, oh and whist there looking be one a liker

I notice on twitter that the owner of the 'Snakes Alive' banner is proudly claiming to have ditched Manly and is now a St. George Illawarra fan.
See you later. You won't be missed. Maybe you can make a 'Bandwagons Alive' banner.

No much banner competition there with the best known one being that ridiculous
"Great
St George
Team"

I notice on twitter that the owner of the 'Snakes Alive' banner is proudly claiming to have ditched Manly and is now a St. George Illawarra fan.
See you later. You won't be missed. Maybe you can make a 'Bandwagons Alive' banner.

What's their handle bonesie?

Obviously a pork chop from way back, must've jumped on ours in 08

Lol no... I'm @Eagle_bones
Oh OK, I was just wondering how this information was attained. I wouldn't have a clue who held that "Snakes Alive" banner let alone find them on twitter.

It sounds like she has married into a family of Dragons supporters and started losing her identity to her husband. She was probably just some young girl who had a crush on Brett Stewart when she was 16 and now she's grown up and realised that her love for Manly was thinly based on youthful lust.

image.jpg

Isn't Brett single? Why didn't she just ask him out? Oh that's right, because he's way out of her league. #dugesalive

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7