Attn Punters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Im condsidering getting a syndicate together and chipping in say $2k each and buying a horse. I know there are a few punters on here, is anyone keen?

Mate you might as well buy a lottery ticket, the odds of getting a result are probably better. It is good fun though dreaming that your horse will be the next big thing with its good breeding and bouyant trainer.........till reality hits. Injuries, poor form and before you know it the next Phar Lap is struggling to run a place in Wagga. Enjoy the ride, I hope you get a goodun.

Chip & Chase link said:
Mate you might as well buy a lottery ticket, the odds of getting a result are probably better. It is good fun though dreaming that your horse will be the next big thing with its good breeding and bouyant trainer.........till reality hits. Injuries, poor form and before you know it the next Phar Lap is struggling to run a place in Wagga. Enjoy the ride, I hope you get a goodun.

C&C look up "Clontaago" Doug has already owned a horse as part of a syndicate, a horse that amounted to little more than glue and dog meat I think it may have placed once or twice.

He knows all about it so don't worry. If I had $2000 spare at the moment, I would probably look to go in, I reckon it would be fun, but if I get $2000 spare, I have some house renos to pay for

Not me Doug. Already have an interest which trials soon. It is the great GFC you know! :) I saw that the price of pet meat was down hugely at the Easter sales, good time if you have the cash.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=180225.msg220653#msg220653 date=1240831260]

C&C look up "Clontaago" Doug has already owned a horse as part of a syndicate, a horse that amounted to little more than glue and dog meat I think it may have placed once or twice.

He knows all about it so don't worry. If I had $2000 spare at the moment, I would probably look to go in, I reckon it would be fun, but if I get $2000 spare, I have some house renos to pay for
[/quote]

Yeah he went ok, Ran 3rd at Warwick Farm, ran 2nds at Nowra, Canberra, Kembla and Warwick Farm and had wins at Kembla and Warwick Farm.

He actually beat No Wine No Song at Warwick Farm with one D Beadman on board. No Wine No Song went on to win the Sydney Cup a couple of years later.

http://www.2ky.com.au/horse/results_known.php?type=R&name=Clontaago

I actually have horses that pop up every now and then through Gordon Yorke. There is about 50 of us in a syndicate with a few of the blokes pretty close with gordie... if you remember me talking about Air N There... that was one horse... lasted 5 starts.

We have another one running shortly out of fusaichi pegasus... it's called Pegari... i'll keep you posted...

Nuclear Medicine is another... he is still running and they are aiming at the healy up here in brissie shortly.... he's not firing though at the moment. We have already made more than enough out of him $400 for 2% and we have so far got back 3.5k each.

As I say.. he's not firing at the moment but hopefully will turn the corner this prep... he doesn't handle a hard track... it has been raining all week up here in brissie so i dare say he'll be out on track in the coming weeks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8