Attn Manly4Life

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MANLY4LIFE said:
Larissa said:
Please enable private messaging so I can answer you!

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

should be fixed larissa thanks

I am very happy to consider Manly 4 Life offer, but I am not sure I will live that long...

postbit_pm.gif
<- In case anyone needs an extra one. :p

No I think she was asking God to email her, or something. In the old days it was all done by prayer.

Brewski said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
No I think she was asking God to email her, or something. In the old days it was all done by prayer.

Is that why god has stopped answering me?

Check your email address...or get a good prayer coach...

arty said:
Brewski said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Is that why god has stopped answering me?

Check your email address...or get a good prayer coach...

Have you checked your junk mail? I installed the new Lucifer 2012 virus protection. I think it's blocking all God's emails now.:(

mozgrame said:
Have you checked your junk mail? I installed the new Lucifer 2012 virus protection. I think it's blocking all God's emails now.:(

I use Kaspersky because that's what God recommends.

Kaspersky is really, really good. Look at all the viral germs that have left since they came onboard. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4