Attn: jjai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i suppose because you cant use it on Delmege hating mods like you :shy:

:p

it`s discrimination otherwise why should you be able to, while all have to see your dribble :D.. lol

Matabele said:
He'll sign the kid up coz it's free.

:)

Yeah, I think his original plan was to get his Dad membership too and that the three generations would all sign up together but for reasons that I can't remember, his Dad already joined (I think).

:sleepy
you know this should be moved has nothing to do with footy & im getting pissed off seeing ATT JJAI on there move it to general Mata use ya powers..

piss it off to general mission has been accomplished its there on me avatr thats all i wanted thank you JETHRO.. & a late 1 to Mata 2hrs late :p

aww i meant :sleepy: needed another : on end lol

Jethro said:
Matabele said:
Fantastic. I wonder why Dan doesn't want to get a shiny button like that?

Isn't he waiting until his kid is born before signing up both he and the baby as Sea Eagle Members?

Spot on.

My mum signed up some of my nephew's and nieces under the free kids membership thing. Mrs Krillich gave them a call and said "Hey why don't you sign up too" So my dad signed up as well and I think my mum so there goes the surprise I was going to get him (next idea is a seat int he dugout if they are ever available again)

Anyway so now that he has signed up I am just waiting for my kid to be born and then going to sign up as a member.

So within the next month or so we should be good to go

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6