Attn: HappilyManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will try and fill that void C&C. ;):)@;):heartbreak::angel:@:D:rofl:

Nah it's not quite the same. :(

Come back HM. :clap:

She last posted on 20 September, I think the day after the Dog's beat us in the Semi. Her posts were informative - so professional. @;)

Thanks for the prompt to get back into the rollercoaster of emotions over events I have no control over - and pay my Season Ticket price for the privilege :confused:

But there is nothing like another chance of a worthy Manly Premiership this year - 4 years is way too long to wait :giggle:

#GoManly :h:

Welcome back :)

Thanks for the prompt to get back into the rollercoaster of emotions over events I have no control over - and pay my Season Ticket price for the privilege :confused:

But there is nothing like another chance of a worthy Manly Premiership this year - 4 years is way too long to wait :giggle:

#GoManly :h:
Love ya work HM

Welcome back. I hope you notice there is a huge range of emoticons (emojis I believe GE calls them) for you to ply your trade with.:thumbsup:

I'll tell you who I haven't seen on the forum for a while is Fro. You know the human spell-checker.

I've even spelt some words wrong hoping to get some feedback but to no avail.

He would of said something but for all intense and purposes it would have been a mute point. Maybe these posts will peak his interest, I wait with baited breath to see who becomes his escape goat.

Fro is about every now and then but busy with life. He was posting on facebook a short while ago

He would of said something but for all intense and purposes it would have been a mute point. Maybe these posts will peak his interest, I wait with baited breath to see who becomes his escape goat.

I'll even wait with " bated" breath ( now I know how to spell it).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6