• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is the city in the world that I want to visit most. Was meant to go for my 50th but it didn't pan out. Will get there one day for sure.

As a travel agent for 40 years I was lucky to visit the " Big Apple" many times.

In fact I visited , and had breakfast in " Windows on the World" in the WTC only a month before it came down in 2001.

I was part of the American Express Travel agency network which was headquartered in NYC so went there frequently.

Great city, heaps to do, good food , great entertainment and cleaned up a lot from when I went there first in the 1970's.

As a travel agent for 40 years I was lucky to visit the " Big Apple" many times.

In fact I visited , and had breakfast in " Windows on the World" in the WTC only a month before it came down in 2001.

I was part of the American Express Travel agency network which was headquartered in NYC so went there frequently.

Great city, heaps to do, good food , great entertainment and cleaned up a lot from when I went there first in the 1970's.
Bit freaky to say the least, your wtc experience Mark.
I'd love to get there one day, always been a bit fascinated by what I've read about it.
For now though 're runs of the old Equalizer series will have to do.

Bit freaky to say the least, your wtc experience Mark.
I'd love to get there one day, always been a bit fascinated by what I've read about it.
For now though 're runs of the old Equalizer series will have to do.

Sure was , first week of August.

The sad thing is all the people I had breakfast with ( bar one) died on 9/11.

The American Express travel office lost 85 staff that day.

We are quality, just poor quality...
giphy.gif
lol is that your pistol or is that your gun?
One is for shooting and one is for fun!

Sure was , first week of August.

The sad thing is all the people I had breakfast with ( bar one) died on 9/11.

The American Express travel office lost 85 staff that day.
Jesus. Somewhat puts our sea eagles worries in perspective. They seem a tough minded city though.

Jesus. Somewhat puts our sea eagles worries in perspective. They seem a tough minded city though.

I guess it does , the main lady I dealt with ( the conduit to all
the Aussies) was delayed that very day because her Mum was sick, she was coming to work in the Staten Island ferry as the first plane went in.

She's never really got over the loss of 85 of her work mates.

I saw her about 18 months later at a conference in Hong Kong, she walked into the room and we stood up with our heads bowed in rememberance , she cried for about 20 minutes after that.

I guess it does , the main lady I dealt with ( the conduit to all
the Aussies) was delayed that very day because her Mum was sick, she was coming to work in the Staten Island ferry as the first plane went in.

She's never really got over the loss of 85 of her work mates.

I saw her about 18 months later at a conference in Hong Kong, she walked into the room and we stood up with our heads bowed in rememberance , she cried for about 20 minutes after that.
No you would never totally recover from something like that. 15 years this year. Gone very quickly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2