Attn Cliffy GC and ME Readers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
If the forum is locked for any of you I apologise for any part I may have played in that,
I got flicked from there tonight,unfairly IMO as I have explained to sgt in an email I hope he takes the time to read.

The simple reason I kept logging back on was to tell people I communicated with regularly I wouldn't be around now.

I don't want that forum shut,it gave me plenty of enjoyment over the years and I know it does the same for others. Hopefully sanity will prevail in the end.

KE it wont shut down but I also dont know what happened since about 4.30pm today.

But a mighty fine apology all the same i'm sure it would be accepted.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Tue Apr 05 2005, 08:57PM ]</span>

just saw it has all been locked. I wonder when it will be AE's fault?

Thank god for the Rockers site? I thought it just closed.

Anyway, I also apologise for any part I played, it was obviously not my intention. I'd also like to reiterate that I didn't post under any alias after my banning to avoid this scenerio. It's a shame that it has come to this. In saying that, it's quite unfair to those who got banned, other than myself of course. None of them deserved it and those who did got away with it.

Berkley not for all off us! My IP was banned there for no reason for a while and now i cant register. oh well

I am a member of the Rockers site but haven't visited in weeks. Very little action there at all. LU is good, OEE worth a look and here is not bad either!

Even though my Rockers Nic is totally different, from some reason I can't get onto the site. Maybe I have been banned -if so no idea why???
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Apr 06 2005, 10:00AM ]</span>

Berkley not for all off us! My IP was banned there for no reason for a while and now i cant register. oh well
The admin has to register you after you have joined and sent him an email, dont know why
might be extra security

I would suggest asking SGT how your IP address managed to get banned at both sites when the problem was only on one.

The passing of an IP address is illegal although i am not insinuating this happened in your case. Are you sure you were not causing problems on boths sites?

I sure their are reasons guys, just wether we are mature enough to admit them?

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Apr 06 2005, 11:04AM ]</span>
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Apr 06 2005, 11:05AM ]</span>

this is the biggest crock of ****…..all we wanted yesterday was an explanation……yet Peter Peters can’t even give me that.

I said it to him on the phone, “the only reason people get coming back under other names was to ascertain why we were banned in the first place� but that was no excuse for him……he said we wreaked havoc when we came back.

He also said that the reason why he would ban someone was because of foul language etc……I certainly wasn’t swearing, nor was kiwi, or c_eagle or anyone else banned.

imo it’s a dead set vendetta

swearing?? the main offender for swearing was Cliffy that I saw. I also didnt see any nasty posts by yourself DVS. Did I miss something?

I would think they would also try and call c eagle if they called you.

Anyways it will be interesting to see what happens.

you stuck up for c eagle.

It seems everyone (at least most) that asked for him back was banned as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4