Attitude more important than score

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Regardless of the final score this Friday night , the last thing I want is Eels dominating the contacts & standing over Manly.
They have been talking it up big time & theres little doubt will attempt to back it up physically come game time.
Its black & White their structures & skillset is not on par with Manly & the card they will play is to bustle, attempting to crush the Eagles into submission.
I am confident Tooves will have the boys ready for war, especially in the early exchanges & though a win would be great - the attitude will tell us more about where the players are at in 2015....

I'll always tolerate a loss if the boys are going in there and really having a dig. Sure winning is the goal (obviously) and is great, if we have the right attitude we should win 70% of our games with the talent at our disposal.

One thing I've loved in recent years (with the odd exception last year against Broncs and Tigers), is that if we lose we don't get flogged. Nothing worse than back to the early 2000s when we'd get drilled 50-0, that does no-one any good.

Please don't reply to this post saying I'm accepting failure this year, absolutely not, I think we have the team to tip the Top 4 and have a crack at the title.

Our starts over the last few seasons haven't been great, we tend to lose an early game or two.

1. a win
  2. no injuries
  3. Willie puts in an errectional performance @;)
  4. Snake and Mateo form a good partnership (little flick back here, little inside ball there)
  5. Hiku and Lyon lock down our edge defence
  6. Gutherson and Blair get into open spaces
  7. JSL gets good minutes and makes a little Eel dim sum while he's out there
  8. DCE picks up Watmough and dumps him in the ditch one on one (ala Toovey on Harragon back in the day)
  9. Keiren sees all the faces with missing teeth in the crowd and realises Parra isn't for him :giggle:
  10. and finally...Checcin inhales his whistle at kick-off and has to be replaced :lipssealed:
.....can I get a high five people?!

Manly @ $15 with most agencies @lurker
Manly now favorites for Friday nights match.
Parra were favs this morning.
What's happened today? Maybe an announcement imminent? :nerd:

Probably just the fact that the **** hasn't hit the fan either way because they haven't decided yet.Game is a toss of the coin anyway.

Manly @ $15 with most agencies @lurker
Manly now favorites for Friday nights match.
Parra were favs this morning.
What's happened today? Maybe an announcement imminent? :nerd:
I know sportsbet is at 13 so was luxbet. Cause I checked. Maybe someone does have mail. Sportingbet and tab are still at 15

Something is definitely going down. Ladbrokes and Betstar are owned by the same mob, I believe. We were $15 on Betstar 1/2 an hour ago. Now into $12's. Thats a significant shift. $15 still on Centrebet.

Something is definitely going down. Ladbrokes and Betstar are owned by the same mob, I believe. We were $15 on Betstar 1/2 an hour ago. Now into $12's. Thats a significant shift. $15 still on Centrebet.
Lot of ex footy players working for sportsbet. Maybe mail? I trust them to know what they're doing before munsie hahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6