Attention Sea Eagles Fans with fledgeling Eagles fans. (kids)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

After moving back and my wife successfully running a similar business in Amsterdam, she has decided to give it a crack here and try to start up the same thing again.

This is a great educational experience for young kids up to about 5, though more details are on her page. It is a great way to break the norm particularly of those living under the rule laden NSW government where we seem to have forgotten to just have fun.

So check out her page and prepare for your kids to have a great time getting messy.

unnamed.png

Took me a few times to read that web site correctly.
Can you elaborate further for me?
I don't do any site work for my wife, it ends up in fights, and I am more wise that that

• 😆
Reactions: lsz
Can you elaborate further for me?
I don't do any site work for my wife, it ends up in fights, and I am more wise that that
I have the exact same thing with my wifes business...

My wife does not have a business, can still end up in fights.

WWW. My sexy Explorer Australia.
Maybe I visit too many naturalists pages.

My wife does not have a business, can still end up in fights.

WWW. My sexy Explorer Australia.
Maybe I visit too many naturalists pages.
I don't know how to break it to you, but there is a fair chance you are dyslexic

haha

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8