Attention Corsp Pete

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Pete

You didn't happen to ring up Zorba on Sunday morning on 2KY asking about the hooker & 5/8 positions??

Also if it was you do you really want to be the Sea Eagles mascot?

PS Good to hear Berkly Eagle getting his email read out by the great man himself!

Be very careful about being the sea eagles mascot.

A mate of mine did it 2 years ago in the first match against the roosters at brookie. He was crash tackled from behind by some hero and dislocated his collarbone.

As he is a smash repairer he sepnt months unable to work. The club paid him a nice compo claim though.

The Mascot last year carried the Fortress Brookvale Sign around for a whole lap until the Football Manager saw it and took it away from him. The problem was that AE was written at the bottom of the banner!!!

Actually Zorba said the Mascots are being employed by the NRL this year (dnacers or acrobats) and they will be a 'new' look.

Nice to see the 'real' Matabele has reemerged this week. With all this loving and nice things about JK I thought that you may have been on the Prozac or something!!!! :lol:

Actually Zorba said the Mascots are being employed by the NRL this year (dnacers or acrobats) and they will be a 'new' look.

The NRL will no doubt spend a fortune on them and call it half time entertainment.

Here are some good mascots:

Flip - Cowboys. Already bouncy, local and well versed in the ways of Queensland.

Wheel - The Warrior - Every time he sees Erin out comes the tongue.

Mata - the Eel - Eel is close to snake and Mata is the anti-christ.

Dan - The Rooster - has a habit of preening himself and always has a comb somewhere close to his head.

Fonz - The Bulldog - say no more.

Ryan - The Rabbitohs - small enough to be one as roots like one as well.

Flip - Cowboys. Already bouncy, local and well versed in the ways of Queensland.

Dan - The Rooster - has a habit of preening himself and always has a comb somewhere close to his head.

utility player - Bronco's - I'm hung like a horse

would you belive a shetland pony

how about a hobby horse on a cold day

Tooks can be barney the bear.

Pity I don't have much to do any more seeing that Norths don't have a team in the comp. Guess I will just have to sit in the Mollie Dive stand and drink piss.

Sam Harris can be the Tiger cause it's the only way Wests are going to get any value outta him!

Be very careful about being the sea eagles mascot.

A mate of mine did it 2 years ago in the first match against the roosters at brookie. He was crash tackled from behind by some hero and dislocated his collarbone.

That wasn't Shane was it?

Pete

You didn't happen to ring up Zorba on Sunday morning on 2KY asking about the hooker & 5/8 positions??

Also if it was you do you really want to be the Sea Eagles mascot?

PS Good to hear Berkly Eagle getting his email read out by the great man himself!

Absolutley Not!

Sorry Pete, the caller was Peter from the Central Coast - thought it would have been a bit strange you running out in Eagle suit.

[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]
dood i believe ure hung like a horse

A seahorse :dance:

[quote author=Utility Player]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]
dood i believe ure hung like a horse

A seahorse :dance:

[/quote]

More like a sea cow cliffy - you know those dugong critters :lol:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10