Attention Ceagle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Dont know if this will get deleted at ME so i just wanted to post it here so guy sees it.

This may be a bit out of line but im going ot ask it any way.

I understand before any of the rubbish that happened tuesday night we were all warned by sgt about the crap, snipping and abuse a few of us were posting on here. I also aknowledge as soon as we were warned I realised how stupid and childish it was and i was one of the main offenders and stopped.

I also realise ceagle post a couple more things and did get banned. However id like to make a few points and one request

Firstly via email Guy aka ceagle and myself have sorted out the problems between us and if at any stage hes allowed back i can 100% gurauntee there will be none of that rubbish that we were both involved in.

Secondly despite our difference ive read almost all of his posts since we both join this forum the day it was started in 2001 and he is a staunch manly supporter and generally his opinion on footy matters is on the mark.

This isnt my place to ask but i will because the fighting and rubbish between us was a major reason he was banned so if its not too much ask could he like kiwieagle be unbanned from the forum.

I would also like to apoligise to all forum uses for some of the rubbish ive been involved in recently and stress to everyone that many of us have lost sight of why we come here and thats to support the best footy side theres ever been.

Cheers
Cameron

Good call mate, you've always been "that crazily passionate manly guy" in my books but your actions since Mad Tuesday have shown you in a pretty favourable light I feel.

I hope the admin's of ME are as sensible as you are being regarding the fallout from tuesday.

I think it would be fine either to post that on ME Gen Disc or even e-mail Sgt or even Zorba.

Things got out of hand but I was disappointed to see a few long term posters such as C_Eagle, Kiwi, Will Styles and MQ aka DVSM get the toss as well. ME is a poorer place without them imo.

Hope that sense prevails!

I noticed tonight that Kiwi and Will Stiles have been reinstated. Not sure about DVS or C_Eagle. Glad that wise counsel has prevailed. DJSpook seems to have taken a sabbatical. Poor guy called lofty copped (and gave) a bucket!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Apr 08 2005, 12:12AM ]</span>

Basically deserved too!

And wasn't it lofty?
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Apr 07 2005, 10:40PM ]</span> Yep! Well spotted and corrected. Fancy you being an editor Byso. Six may have something to say about this! :lol:
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Apr 08 2005, 12:13AM ]</span>

Spook in the media thread started accusing people (lofty) - thats where it all starts, he has done it a few times now, then claims to stop.

He is one that needs to pull his head in as well.

I believe he copped a ban on LU as well, for being outspoken and having a go at willow.

Spook in the media thread started accusing people (lofty) - thats where it all starts, he has done it a few times now, then claims to stop.

He is one that needs to pull his head in as well.

Totally agree!

I won’t be coming back…….�i am not of sound mind�.………apparently
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Fri Apr 08 2005, 09:27AM ]</span>

I thought being "not of sound mind" was a pre-requisite over there.

Btw, that was a joke, don't sue me.

Thanks alot for the vote of confidence and yeh, I apologise too, especially in my part for closing down the forum and getting people I like banned. If I do get unbanned from that post though, well, it will confirm a few of my fears about the management of the forum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4